Mr. Lee's Office

I Love a Taken Man

''Yunho, Mr. Lee wants to see you in his office right now.'' A man said and then walked away from him.

Yunho left some papers on his desk and then walked out of his office too. He knew what Mr. Lee wanted. Even though he didn't want to get to Mr. Lee's office, he still walked at a fast pace.

''Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee.'' Yunho bowed when he was allowed to come into his boss's office. ''You wanted to see me.''

''De, that's right. Please take a seat, Yunho.'' He said while looking down at some papers.

Yunho took a seat in front of his boss and waited patiently for him to speak again.

''I've got so many things to do ever since Mr. Park accepted to work on a project with me, but I'm sure the results will come out as I want them.'' He nodded. He put his pen down and then looked at Yunho. ''Have you spoken with EunJung lately?'' He asked.

Yunho shook his head. ''No, sir, I haven't.''

''...Yunho... I need to know how your task is doing. Am I going to be disappointed?'' He asked.

''No, sir.'' Yunho answered with a low voice. ''But I have good news though. Donghae and EunJung are going to see each other...uhm...tonight.'' He said.

''Tonight? My son didn't tell me anything about it.'' Mr. Lee said.

''With all respect, sir, Donghae's not a kid anymore. He also has his own place.''

Mr. Lee slowly nodded his head two times. He was thinking about what Yunho told him. ''Araseo. I hope whatever you're planning to do, turns out great. This wedding will turn out being one of the best things for all the ones who work in my company and in the Kim's company as well.''

''So...this arranged marriage is because of a contract as well?'' Yunho asked.

''Well...at the beginning it wasn't. We were going to do a project, just like what I've been doing these couple of days with Mr. Park, but Mr. Kim wants his daughter to marry my son to make it official and then start the project.'' Mr. Lee explained. ''And it was my wife's idea not to tell Donghae. We prefer that he falls in love with EunJung and asks her to marry him instead of forcing him to do it.''

Yunho nodded, even though it quite didn't make sense to him. Hae's parents want Donghae to ask EunJung marriage by himself as though he had never been involved in the arrange marriage, but still, behind this lie, they are still forcing him to do it. They've even forced Yunho to step between Donghae and EunJung's relationship.

Yunho heaved a sigh. He didn't know how this was going to turn out, but he just hoped that everything will turn out alright for everyone.

''You're my son's friend, Yunho. You could ask him what he thinks about EunJung after tonight's date, araseo?'' Mr. Lee said.

Another thing that Yunho didn't understand was his boss. Every time he asks Yunho to tell him about what's been going on, he never seems to show his feelings about it.

''Araseo, sir.'' Yunho nodded.

''You can leave now. I hope to hear better news next time I ask you about it.'' He said and continued with what he was doing before Yunho came into his office.

LATER

''I told my boss that his son is going out on a date with EunJung tonight.'' Yunho said. He was talking on the phone with you. He knew he shouldn't have lied to his boss, but to be honest, Yunho didn't have the main idea about what was going on between Donghae and EunJung. ''Remember when I told you to double date?'' Yunho asked. ''Well, it would be nice if you invited EunJung out and also Donghae. That way, they will definitely talk with each other and bond.''

''Yunho, Donghae and EunJung already know each other.'' You said. ''But I've got an idea. I'm going to pretend as though I'm going to invite all my friends to a party at your place. You invite Donghae, and I'll invite EunJung. Then we let it be and see how it turns out when we leave the two of them together.''

''It has to turn out more than fine!'' Yunho said and then hang up the phone. He walked out of his office and went into Donghae's. ''Hey Hae!'' He smiled. Donghae looked up from his computer and greeted back. ''I'm going to make a party tonight at my place. Wanna come?''

Donghae stopped typing on his computer and shrugged. ''Sure.''

 

''Hey, wanna come to a party at Yunho's place?'' You asked while you and Eunhyuk were eating ice cream.

Eunhyuk turned to look at you and nodded. ''Sure.''

''Okay. Give me a sec.'' You said and took a few steps away from him. You took your phone and called EunJung.


@stormove: Haha, OK! ^_^

@lilosuitehart: Lol ^^

@sole_nero: Haha! Thanks!

@hae_ki: Haha, because that may happen! ^_~

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Thanks! I'm glad you love it! ^^ Umm...Who knows? I haven't thought about it. But for now, Hyukkie will just be like the friend who's always there.

@JaeSunHae_cy: Haha! ^^ De!

Most of you voted for Donghae to fall for ____ sooner, so I will make it that way.

 

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]