Donghwa's Wedding Day

I Love a Taken Man

''OMO! I can't believe this! Is it really happening? My dongsaeng ~ '' Songhyun said really excited as she pulled you into a hug. She then turned to look at Donghae and pulled him into another hug as well. Just when she released him, she took a deep breath and opened the envelope the two of you gave her. Both you and Donghae were confused at her reaction. ''Aigoo ~ '' She said with a smile. As she started to read the invitation, her expression changed. ''Lee Donghwa and Jung Mi Young?'' Songhyun asked.

''Yah! Shouldn't you be happy? They invited you to their wedding as well!'' You said. ''Weren't you happy and excited just a minute ago?''

''I thought it was Donghae and your wedding...'' Songhyun murmured with a low voice. Luckily for her, no one was able to listen to her clearly.

''Eh? I didn't get a word of what you said.''

''Whoa ~ it's going to be this February?'' Yunho asked as he looked at the invitation as well. ''Isn't that going to be pretty soon?''

Donghae nodded. ''Yeah, actually.'' Suddenly, his phone started to ring. ''Oh, mianhae. I'll be right back.'' He said as he stood up to leave, going out to the garden to pick up his phone. ''Yoboseyo? Oh ~ Yoochun-shi?'' Donghae asked.

 

''This is the happiest day of my entire life! Well, not really, I guess the happiest day should be another day, but...oh well, you get my point!'' EunJung said with a grin. ''I'm sure that Donghae's reaction is just as happy as mine! This is officially over!'' EunJung said as she started to make a small dance on her bed.

Yoochun chuckled and shook his head. ''Ah ~ Eunjung-ah, I need to make a phone call.'' He said. EunJung nodded as she wasn't really paying attention to what Yoochun had said, she continued dancing around. Yoochun took out his phone and called Donghae. ''Annyeong, Donghae-shi? Ne, I was just calling to congratulate you!'' Yoochun said with a smile.

''Oh, gamsahabnida, Yoochun-shi!'' Donghae said from the other line. ''I guess everyone already knows about it, huh?''

''Ne, I guess I'll see you soon to start the Lee-Kim-Park project.'' Yoochun smiled. [ Sorry for the lame name >.< ] Yoochun said before hanging up the phone and returning to EunJung's bedroom.

2 MONTHS LATER: Donghwa and Mi Young's wedding day.

''YAH!''

You closed the door behind you and turned to look at the front, there you could see Mi Young shouting and trying to breath. ''What's wrong?'' You asked.

''How is it possible that my wedding's about to start and only 10% of my guests have only arrived? Where are the rest?'' Mi Young asked as she started to panick even more. Usually, the bride is more nervous about other things than just her guests. ''I sent the invitations two months ago! How can they be late for a wedding? My wedding!''

''Mi Young-ah, you need to calm down.'' You said. ''You're guests are starting to come, look.'' You said as you opened the window's curtains.

''Are you crazy? You can't do that - They'll see me!'' Mi Young shouted as she closed the curtains again. Whoa ~ she was a special bride. ''Araseo, araseo!'' Mi Young said getting calmer, suddenly she started to panick again. ''OMO! I'm getting married! Today is the day! Wah! What if I trip? What if Donghwa doesn't want this anymore?''

''Gosh, you're so lucky you're the bride or I would have already...'' One of Mi Young's bridesmaid said. She was getting tired of her ranting. ''Listen to me, Mi Young! Stop this ranting, araseo?! Nothing bad will happen today, got it?'' She shouted.

You bit your lower lip and got out of that room before something else happened. For some reason -the wedding- everyone has been acting really, REALLY weird. You shook your head and went to look for Donghae.

20 min. later

''You may kiss your bride.''

Everyone cheered and congratulated the newlyweds as they turned around and looked at their guests. This wedding turned out to be very succesful and romantic.

''Congratulations hyung!'' Donghae shouted and went to hug his brother. Soon, Mr. Lee and Ms. Lee joined them. For this last months they have been getting along really well, especially since there was no more drama in their lives. Mr. Lee walked away from his two sons and his wife and towards you. You were surprised and started to feel nervous.

''Annyeong, miss ____.'' Mr. Lee said and bowed. You greeted back and bowed too. ''I wanted to apologize for all the things that happened before.''

''Oh, ani, Mr. Lee, it's okay.'' You smiled.

''I'm glad that my son has found someone like you.'' Mr. Lee continued. Your smile became bigger. ''I wouldn't mind if you joined my family.'' Mr. Lee said and winked before walking away. You were shocked and confused with what Mr. Lee said.

''Hey,'' Donghae said with a smile and hugged you. ''Did you enjoy the wedding?'' He asked. You nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck. Donghae leaned down to kiss you. Instead of those sweet, quick kisses, Donghae gave you a passionate, long kiss.

You pulled away from him and chuckled. ''We still have to get to the wedding reception.''

Donghae smiled. ''No one has even left. Why should we be the first ones?''

''____!'' Eunhyuk shouted. Donghae groaned which made you laugh. ''Want to hear a joke?'' Eunhyuk asked. You chuckled and nodded.

''Oh man, this won't be good.'' Donghae said.

''Once, there was this man who got a job interview and was asked if he knew how to speak English and they told him to say a sentence and use the words 'pink', 'yellow', and 'green'. So the man said...'' Eunhyuk trailed off as Yesung continued with the joke. ''The phone greens, I pink up the phone and said yellow!''

You couldn't help to laugh at how stupid this joke was. Donghae chuckled and shook his head.

''How was it?'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''It was...good?'' You shrugged. Eunhyuk gave you a two tumbs up and then left with Yesung, they were probably going to tell the joke to someone else.

''Should we go now?'' Donghae asked. You smiled and nodded.

You couldn't be happier - You have an amazing and romantic boyfriend, who has funny and crazy friends. All of you together just form a big, crazy, lovable and funny family!

You wrapped your arm around Donghae's waist and walked with him towards his car.


I hope this was a good chapter ^^. Oh...so this story just has one chapter left >.< which I'll try to update asap.

Any ideas about the last chapter? It involves all SUJU members! ^^

@lilrockstar: keke ^_^

@nineofthirteen: haha ^^ yay!

@JaeSunHae_cy: haha, oh Mr. Lee >.<

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Haha, I'm glad ^^ thanks, keke ~

@BlueRose16: Haha, nope >.< one more chapter and that's it. 


N E W S

I have started to write a new L.Joe fanfiction ^^ but that one is rated M though.

Own His Heart [M]

Check it out and support if you like it ^^


-Eunhyuk-Donghae-2012-Wall-Calendar-supe