Bad News for Yunho?

I Love a Taken Man

''Good morning,'' Donghae greeted everyone on his way to his father's office. He didn't know why his father has asked to see him, but he didn't really care. He still couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday night. ''Annyeonghaseyo,'' Donghae greeted politely as he took a seat in front of his father.

''You look good today, son.'' Mr. Lee said while looking at him. He smiled seeing his son this happy. He couldn't help but think that it was probably thanks to EunJung why he was feeling this way and smiling this much.

Donghae nodded and kept smiling. ''You needed to tell me something?''

''Oh, yeah, I need you to check this papers.'' Mr. Lee said while handing some papers to his son. ''I decided to add you to this project, son. While I'm busy planning with Mr. Park, you'll be discussing with his son about it.''

''Discuss?'' He asked.

Mr. Lee nodded. ''You know, like saying what would be better and why. If this goes as planned, I'm sure Mr. Kim will work with us.''

Donghae slowly nodded, he stood up from the chair and turned around ready to leave. He stopped in the doorway and turned to look at his father again. ''But not tonight, right? I've got some plans.''

Mr. Lee's eyes widened. ''Jinjja? May I ask with who?'' He asked, hoping that it would be with EunJung.

Donghae smiled again. ''Some girl I still don't know much about...''

''A girl? I see... Don't worry, son, check them out when you have the time.'' Mr. Lee said and then Donghae walked out.

 

 

''Good morning,'' Yoochun smiled when EunJung woke up. She turned around and smiled too. ''I've got to go now. It seems that my father needs my help with one of his projects.''

EunJung pouted but nodded. ''Can I see you tonight?'' She asked.

''I'm not sure, sweetie. I still don't know what I will be doing for the project...but if I don't have anything to do, I'll definitely come here, araseo? I won't even doubt it.'' Yoochun said with a smile.

EunJung nodded.

Yoochun walked out of the Kim's mansion and went to his father's company to discuss about a project with Mr. Lee.

 

 

''You look really happy today, Donghae.'' Yunho said and kept typing something.

''Actually, I am.'' Donghae said. He took out his phone and checked it. There weren't any calls or messages for him... ''I'll be right back, hyungs.'' He said before walking out.

''Don't you know why he's that happy?'' Eunhyuk asked with a smile.

Yunho shook his head, ''do you?''

Eunhyuk nodded. ''Apparently, he went out on a date with ____.''

''WHAT!?'' Yunho shouted.

Eunhyuk unconsiously pulled back, surprised and scared by Yunho's reaction. ''W - w - wae?''

''____!? Seriously!?'' Yunho asked, not believing what he just heard.

''Y-yeah...what's wrong with that?'' Eunhyuk asked confused.

Meanwhile, Donghae was out of the building trying to call you. He smiled when he heard your voice on the other line. ''Hello ____. Today I'm done with work at midday...wanna do something?'' He asked.


@lilosuitehart: Keke ^^ yeah, thanks!

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Thanks ^^ 

@sole_nero: Seems like Eunhyuk told him before >.<

@angie1: Thanks ^^

@hae_ki: Yeah, he should confess, right? ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]