Piggyback

I Love a Taken Man

''Donghae oppa, you probably won't hear me, but I need to tell you something. I know that we don't really know each other. It's been just a couple of weeks since we first met, but...I've already fallen in love with you. I wonder what you think about me...''

Donghae remained still, waiting for you to continue, but since you didn't, he opened his eyes and smiled. He was a little bit surprised to see your face kinda close to his. Your eyes widened and you immediately moved away from him.

''W-what? You weren't....you were not...sleeping.'' You whispered.

''I've already fallen for you too, ____.'' Donghae said as he sat up on his bed. You remained still, not knowing what to do next. Did Donghae just say that?

''Although,'' he laughed and scratched the back of his neck, ''we shouldn't be this surprised, right?'' He stood up from the bed and grabbed your wrist, pulling you closer until you sat down on his bed. ''I wanted to tell you before...'' He whispered and sat down next to you. He ran his hand around your face and stopped on your cheek. His face was really close to yours. ''I also wanted to...'' He stopped and looked down at your lips.

You understood what he meant and closed the small space between the two of you. Donghae was a little surprised at first, but then he started to kiss you back. He bit your lower lip and when you opened your mouth, he deepened the kiss.

The two of you pulled apart to catch your breaths again. Donghae pressed his forehead against yours and smiled.

''Will you be my girl?'' He asked. You pulled away from him. Donghae couldn't understand your expression...

I can't...Donghae's going to get married with EunJung...BUT...EunJung loves Yoochun, and Donghae loves....ME.

You didn't answer his question, instead you pulled his arm closer to your body until he wrapped it around your waist. You turned around, pressing your back against his chest and then lied down on the bed. You enjoyed being this close to him.

Donghae was a little bit confused, but then he smiled. He didn't know if that was a 'yes' or a 'no', but because of how close the two of you were now, he took it as a 'yes'.

 

The next morning, when Donghae woke up, you weren't in the bed anymore. He tried to look at your bedroom, to see if you were on your bed, but you weren't there either. He stood up and walked down the stairs. As soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs, he heard a sound coming from the kitchen - a frying pan falling to the floor.

''Good morning,'' Donghae said with a smile even though he couldn't see you.

You slowly stood up from the floor, grabbing the frying pan. ''Good morning...Did I wake you up?'' You asked, gesturing towards the frying pan.

Donghae smiled and shook his head. ''Aniyo. Let me help you.'' He said and came to stand next to you. After a few minutes, the phone started to ring again. Donghae walked out of the kitchen and went to answer the phone in the living room. Once again, you didn't hear anything. He came back a few seconds later and continued cooking. ''I don't want to leave today...'' He murmured.

''Me neither...'' You whispered.

''On our way home, can I take you somewhere before we get to the city?'' Donghae asked as he turned to look at you with a smile. You smiled back and nodded. He chuckled. ''You must be hungry, let's cook this now.''

 

AT YUNHO'S

Today was Saturday and Yunho felt like doing nothing for the rest of the day. He slowly stood up from his bed and went downstairs to see if the newspaper was outside. While he prepared his own breakfast, he thought about what happened yesterday night.

''This is my entire fault...for trusting you.''

''I don't need you anymore for this, Yunho. You can leave now.''

Yunho closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Did Mr. Lee just fired him or he didn't? He thanked God that today was Saturday...

When he finished eating breakfast, he grabbed his phone and checked it. He had two missed calls from Songhyun -your sister. He quickly called her back.

''Yeobo?'' Yunho said as soon as she answered the phone.

''Good morning, hubby.'' Songhyun said happily, or at least she sounded happy.

''Yeobo! I'm so glad to hear your voice!'' Yunho said and smiled. ''I miss you so much.''

''I'm glad to hear that, oppa. I've got something important to tell you.''

''Mwo? What's going on?''

''I'll be back in Seoul next week.''

Yunho's eyes widened and he had a shocked expression, but soon it changed into an excited one. ''OMO! THANK YOU! I can't wait!''

Songhyun chuckled. ''I would have told you yesterday, but you wouldn't pick up my phone calls. Is everything okay, oppa?'' She asked, concerned.

Yunho heaved a sigh and started to tell her about everything...

 

 

''What are we doing here?'' You asked and looked out through the window. The two of you were in a beach. There was no one else but just the two of you.

''Come on,'' Donghae smiled and grabbed your hand. He walked closer to the shore. The ocean looked so calm and its blue color was beautiful. He turned to look at you. ''Hey, there's something I've always wanted to do.'' He said.

You turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow. ''And what would that be?''

His smile turned into a grin and then a smirk. He turned around, giving you a view of his back and then knelt in front of you. ''Hop on!''

''Mwo?'' You asked and took a step backwards.

''C'mon ____, hop on my back! Fulfill one of my wishes.'' He chuckled. You hesitated and then hopped on his back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He grabbed your thighs and stood up. He turned to look at the sunrise and then turned his face to one side, trying to look at you. ''Ready?''

''What? You're not thinking about going into the water...right oppa?'' You asked scared and tightened your grip.

''Yah! Do you want to choke me to death?'' Donghae laughed. You apologized and loosened your grip a bit. Then he started to piggyback you around the beach. A few seconds later, he stopped walking and started to run.

''YAH! Don't let go of me!'' You shouted and hid your face on his shoulder.

Donghae laughed and then ran into the water. Your grip tightened once again, pulling Donghae closer to your body. You were surprised when the salty water reached the top of your head. Donghae emerged from the water before you could let go of him. You started to cough. Donghae chuckled and got out of the ocean, putting you down on the sand.

''You okay?'' He asked with a smile.

''Aish...my clothes are wet now...'' You pouted.

Donghae smiled. ''Oh! I forgot, you said, 'don't let go of me', right?'' He smiled and picked you up from the sand, bridal style. ''Let's get going.''

You blushed and hid your face in his strong chest. Donghae noticed your blush when he looked down at you, he looked back up at the front and smiled.

It's very difficult not to fall in love with you...

You smiled inwardly and enjoyed being carried by Donghae.


@sole_nero: Yep >.< he wasn't really sleeping after all, keke ^^

@lilrockstar: mhm >.<

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: HAHA! ^^ Yeah, he was!

@SamanthaSaranghae: *nods* yeah...

I updated pretty quick, right? ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]