Sweet Cafe

I Love a Taken Man

''Move!'' You hiss as you slightly push Yunho away from you.

''Yah! Dongsaeng-ah!'' Yunho complains and fixes his tie. ''I should start thinking of a new plan.''

''What!?'' You shout back angrily at him. People were starting to give weird looks to the two of you, well, how couldn't they if the two of you were hiding behind a statue inside the mall. ''Actually, do as you wish. I need to buy a new -- ''

''Ani! I'm sticking to this plan!''

''But, you said...'' You heaved a sigh.

''Wah! Look!'' Yunho said and pointed somewhere, actually someone, but you didn't know who.

''God! Yunho, who the hell am I going to know who are you pointing at!? We're in the freaking mall and it's full of people!''

''Someone's in a bad mood...'' Yunho muttered under his breath. ''The only girl wearing a pink dress with sunglasses and white heels.'' Yunho informed you.

You started to look for her. There you found her, walking into a cafe and then sitting on one small table alone.

''What if she's waiting for someone?'' You asked.

Yunho shook his head. ''I don't think so. Go, I'll be watching from...'' He said and then started to look around.

''Why can't you come with me? I mean, she already knows how annoying you are, because of the calls and everything, but she doesn't know how you look physically.'' You stated with a raised eyebrow.

''I'm annoying?'' Yunho asked and then heaved a sigh while he shook his head. ''Just go!''

You turned around to glare at Yunho as he literally pushed you away from the statue. My sister's so lucky, you thought sarcastically. You heaved a sigh and then turn to look at the cafe again. Eun Jung was now ordering something.

''Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Sweet Cafe.'' [[ I know, I at names >.< ]] One girl smiled as she welcomed you. ''Where would you like to sit?'' She asked.

You looked at where Eun Jung was sitting and asked for the table next to hers. After she walked you to that table, she offered you a menu and then walked away. You opened the menu and started to see what they have. Even though you were here for a ''mission'', it wouldn't be bad to enjoy some, right?

''Oh my God!'' Eun Jung cried as she was looking down at your shoes.

You turned to look at her, surprised. ''Eh...huh?'' You asked, not understanding.

''I wanted those exact shoes!'' She informed you. ''As soon as I signed in the web page to buy them, it said that they were already sold out. How did you get them?''

''My brother-in-law gave them to me as a birthday gift.'' You informed her. You were still shocked that she was the one who started the conversation, but at the same time relieved. You didn't have the main idea how to start a friendship with her, and this could be a nice way...right?

''Oh, you're so lucky to have him as your in-law then.'' Eun Jung shrugged.

Just if you knew... You thought, but then mentally sighed -- You did know that he was a great man, and he makes your sister happy. You smiled at the thought.

''Yeah, I guess I am.'' You said and then shrugged.

''Miss, would you like to drink something?'' The girl that welcomed you came to ask you.

''Um...'' You said picking up the menu again.

''I would recommend you the Iced Coffee with Milk, it's really good.'' Eun Jung smiled at you and then turned to look at her phone's screen. Before you turned to look at the girl again, you saw that that was what Eun Jung was drinking.

''I'll have what she said.'' You smiled and handed her the menu back.

She nodded and smiled. ''Of course, miss.'' She said and then walked away.

You turned to look around and couldn't see Yunho anywhere. If he dared to leave you here by yourself --

''I've never seen you here before.'' Eun Jung said looking back at you. Wow, she was very outgoing.

You nodded. ''It's my first time in this cafe.''

''It's one of the best ones here. I come here all the time.'' She said and tossed her hair back.

You nodded, not knowing what to say.

''Kim Eun Jung imnida.'' She introduced herself and pulled her hand out.

''Ho ____ imnida.'' You smiled back and shook hands with her.

''That's a nice name, and it suits you.'' She smiled. You nodded. ''You're so cute too, you could be a total ulzzang!'' She complimented you.

When the girl came back to give you your drink, Eun Jung invited you to sit down with her on her small table. Then, the two of you started to talk. She was really friendly and you couldn't imagine her cursing at Yunho for calling her. She looked way to adorable. But, at the same time, if she did curse him, you would totally understand her. I mean, a stranger calls you and asks you to have a blind date with some guy you're going to be married to soon and you don't even have the main idea of how they might be like, that's creepy!

''Am I that late that you're already speaking with strangers?''

You looked up and found a man standing there with a grin on his face. He was really handsome and tall.

''Oppa!'' Eun Jung smiled and stood up to pull him into a hug. ''She's ____.''

He turned to look down at you again and gave you a nod while he smiled. ''Park Yoochun imnida.''

You smiled. *Sigh* You were so right when you said that she was probably going to meet up with someone...

''____, I have to leave now. It was nice meeting you.'' Eun Jung said and then turned around. Before she took another step, she turned to look at you again. ''Oh! I'm throwing this party tomorrow night, you should definitely come.'' She said and took a card out of her handbag. ''Here's my number. Just give me a call and I'll tell you everything you'll need to know.''

Yoochun bid farewell to you and then left with Eun Jung.

You stood up from the table and paid the bill before walking out of the cafe, looking around. Before you could take one step away from the cafe, Yunho went to stand in front of you.

''That went well.'' He said with a smile.

You nodded. ''Yeah, I guess.''

''Who's that guy who came afterwards?'' Yunho asked.

''Park Yoochun.'' You shrugged. ''I knew she was waiting for someone.''

Yunho smiled. ''Now, let's plan how you'll be meeting Donghae.''


* Mission One Accomplished *

You're still not really Eun Jung's friend, but well, she invited you to her party, that means she wants to keep seeing you.

Also, Yoochun appeared in this chappie! ^^

http://www.musicasia.net/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/e280a_20101112_yoochun_1.jpg

@partyinseoul: Thanks! Haha, even though I'm not so sure if ____'s sister will appear in the story. Maybe she will, but in the end.

@JaeSunHae_cy: Thanks! It makes me so happy to know, and it means a lot ^^

@hae_ki: ^^ I'm glad it doesn't matter that much. You can obviously put your name, it's your decision.

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]