Mr. Lee Gives Up

I Love a Taken Man

''What? Are you serious?'' It was kinda obvious that Mr. Kim was annoyed. ''After all the things we've planned so far?''

''It is not easy for me to see my son being this miserable, and I'm sure it's not easy for you to see your daughter suffering. Why continue with this when we know that it doesn't make any sense? Even if they did get married, we can't assure that they won't get a divorce in the future.'' Mr. Lee explained. Mr. Kim heaved a sigh and took a seat as Mr. Lee continued to speak. ''I'm willing to continue with the project, but without our children getting married.''

Mr. Kim placed his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes, thinking. He wanted Donghae as his son-in-law, he wasn't exactly sure as to why, but he still wanted him. But still, it's true what Mr. Lee was saying... This marriage didn't mean a thing for this project. It wasn't necessary...at all.

''Then I guess they won't be miserable anymore.'' Mr. Kim said while standing up and shaking hands with Mr. Lee. ''We'll take about the project soon, araseo? I need to do something first.''

 

You turned around in bed and saw that it was already 11 AM. You were still at Donghae's house. You sat up on the bed and recognized the bedroom, it was Donghae's but he wasn't anywhere in here. You grabbed a jacket and then walked out of the bedroom, looking for him.

''Good morning,'' Yesung smiled as soon as you walked down the stairs. You raised an eyebrow and nodded, speechless. ''Haha, happy new year, ____.'' He said before walking away and into the living room. You followed behind him and saw that the rest of them were also there.

''Good morning ____!'' All of them said at the same time. ''Did you sleep well?''

You nodded and smiled. ''Ne, gamsa.''

''Good morning,'' Donghae smiled and came to stand next to you. ''Hungry? I just finished cooking.'' He said.

''Whoa ~ thanks hyung!'' Ryeowook said. He stood up from the couch and went straight into the kitchen, the rest of Super Junior followed behind him, leaving the two of you alone in the living room.

''We should better get going before they eat all of it,'' Donghae chuckled. You grabbed Donghae's hand and stopped him before he could walk any further from you. He turned around to face you once again. ''What's wrong?'' He asked, concerned. He placed his other free hand on your cheek and stared into your eyes.

''I have a New Year's surprise for you,'' You whispered. Donghae's eyes widened in surprise, but then he smiled. ''But it won't happen until tonight.'' He nodded slowly and then started pulling you towards the kitchen.

 

''Yoboseyo?'' Yoochun answered his phone lazily. He didn't sleep yesterday night since he was awake waiting for the countdown to 2012. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. ''Yoboseyo?'' He repeated once again since there was no response on the other side of the line. Just before he was going to hang up, a voice spoke.

''I wanted to apologize with you, Mr. Park. I don't usually do this kind of things, well, since most of the time I'm right.'' The man chuckled humorlessly. ''But this time, I was wrong. I even hurt the people I loved the most, like my daughter. Mianhaeyo, Yoochun-shi.''

''Mr. Kim?'' Yoochun asked surprised as he recognized the voice.

 

You and Donghae left the house for his surprise just when it was starting to get darker outside. Donghae even allowed you to drive his car to wherever you needed to take him for the first time. You wrapped something around Donghae's face, covering his eyes so that he couldn't see where you were taking him to. Just twenty minutes later, the two of you arrived.

''Be careful with your head,'' you smiled as you helped Donghae get out of the car.

''You know, the curiosity is killing me. Can I take this off now?'' Donghae whined as he was anxious. He could feel the wind blowing his hair - that made him wonder where you guys where at. 

''Ani, we're almost there. Be patient.'' You chuckled as you remembered the small chat you had with Eunhyuk while he gave you a ride back to Donghae's house yesterday night.

''Hyukkie oppa, do you know what Donghae wishes the most?'' You asked as you were looking out through the window. Eunhyuk turned to look at you and raised an eyebrow with a smirk, he turned to look back at the front before answering you.

''I don't have any idea about what he wishes the most, but I know what would he like from a girl.'' He smiled.

You turned to look at Eunhyuk interested. ''Could you tell me?''

You smiled as you thought of Eunhyuk's answer.

''Ready?'' You asked. Donghae nodded. ''One...''

''Two, three!'' Donghae finished counting way faster. You chuckled and ripped off what was blinding him so that he could see the surprise. Your gaze was always on Donghae, looking at his expression.

His eyes widened in surprise as his lips slowly formed a smile. ''Mwo?''


Cliffhanger! ^^ Keke ~ So, I guess maybe this story is going to end pretty soon...

@nineofthirteen: Thanks, yeah...Mr. Lee finally recognizes that all of this is a mistake ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Oh, Hyukkie ^^ yeah.

@Nicoleicole: Thanks ^^ keke ~

@subicbay: ^_^ thanks!

@JaeSunHae_cy: Keke ((:

@lilrockstar: LOL ^_^

@BlueRose16: Haha, no, it's okay. It's actually funny how you commented with the name even before I posted it ^^. They're back! ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]