Yunho's Party

I Love a Taken Man

Every time the door bell rang, you were the one who went to open the door and receive the guests. You were more than happy to see Changmin, Jaejoong and Junsu oppas coming. [ Remember that Yoochun's EunJung's friend ]. They have always treated you like a little sister.

''Oppas! Come in!'' You smiled and stepped aside.

''Well, I'm not going to stay outside, right?'' Junsu said with a grin. You shook your head with a smile and took a step closer to him and then pulled him into a hug.

''You look reeeeally nice in that dress, ____.'' Jaejoong said with a smirk. You smiled back and pulled him into a hug too.

''Cut it out, Jae, you'll never have her.'' Changmin said with a smile. ''She's mine already.'' He added while hugging you.

''Let's see if ____ wants to be with you.'' Jaejoong said and then walked into the house. ''Now, where's your real boyfriend?''

''She doesn't have one,'' Yunho said while walking towards you guys, ''yet.''

You weren't aware of it, but Donghae was watching. Of course he knew who they were, he was also friends with them, but he didn't know that you were that close with ALL of them. He also wondered why he never met you before if you were Yunho's sister-in-law.

''Annyeong!'' A girl shouted from the doorway with a huge grin on her face. You immediately knew who she was. Not only did EunJung come, but she also brought Yoochun with her. ''How are you?'' She said while pulling you into another hug.

''Hi! I'm good, thanks.'' You said and after introducing her to your oppas, you pulled her closer to Donghae on purpose.

''____!'' Donghae exclaimed with a smile that melted you...

You mentally slapped yourself and tried to concentrate on today's 'mission'. You could NOT fall in love with Donghae. You were supposed to make him fall for EunJung and vice versa.

''Oh hi, we've met before, right?'' EunJung asked. Donghae turned to look at her and nodded. ''Right! You were the one who gave me a gift! Gamsahabnida!''

''____!'' Eunhyuk exclaimed and went to stand in front of you - next to Donghae. ''Thanks for inviting me.''

You shook your head and smiled. ''Are you having a good time?''

''Yeah! Do you want anything to drink?'' He asked.

You nodded. That could be a nice way to walk away from Donghae and EunJung and at the same time making the two of them talk with each other.

''De! Have fun!'' You said while looking at the two of them and then walking away with Eunhyuk.

[ Donghae's POV ]

I was looking at the two of them the whole time while they walked away. ____ really does know a lot of guys...and all of them probably like her...

I started to feel an awkward atmosphere, and when I looked back at the front, I saw that Eun Jung was still standing there. She was looking around, probably thinking about what should she do while being here.

[ End of POV ]

''Yah! It's not working.'' Yunho muttered.

''What's not working?'' Jaejoong asked while looking back at his friend.

''Ah ~ Nothing...'' Yunho said while shaking his head. ''I was talking with myself.''

''You're even crazier without Songhyun.''

 

You were aware that Eunhyuk was talking with you, but somehow you couldn't stop looking at Donghae and EunJung. Neither of the two of them are talking with each other, which is a bad sign. Meawhile, Eunhyuk stopped talking for a moment and turned to look at the direction you're looking at. He wasn't that shocked when he found out that it was Donghae who you've been looking at this whole time. Actually, he smiled.

 

''Would you like to drink something?'' Donghae asked, trying to be a gentleman and make some conversation between the two of them so that it didn't get any more awkward.

EunJung smiled and nodded. ''Sure!''

[ Eun Jung's POV ]

I can't believe appa wants me to marry him. I mean, he's a nice guy, or at least he looks like a nice guy, without mentioning how handsome he is...but, I already like someone else, and it is not Donghae.

[ End of POV ]


I tried not to use the POV changes, but I did it for this chapter.

@BlueRose16: Haha, thanks and I'm glad! It's okie! ^^ KEKE!

@lilosuitehart: ^_~ I hope you enjoyed it!

@hae_ki: ^_^ I hope you liked it!

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Yeah! You're right! ^^

@sole_nero: It was a 'Friends Party' ^^ and nope, Yunho's definitely not acting wisely right now >.<

@JaeSunHae_cy: Yeah, he does care for him, and you're right, he shouldn't be doing it like this, but...I'm making him do it like this >.<

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]