News

I Love a Taken Man

''Jagiya!'' Donghwa exclaimed as soon as he recognized one of the women who walked out of the airplane. Her face brightened up as she saw him standing there, waiting for her.

''Hey oppa! Missed me?'' She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Her name's Jung Mi Young, Donghwa's future wife.

Donghwa's eyes widened as soon as he recognized another person. ''H-Heechul?''

''Mwo? Heechul?'' Mi Young tilted her head to one side, confused, and pouted. ''What is that supposed to mean?''

''Hey! Donghwa!'' Heechul smiled and came to greet him with a hand shake. He turned to look at Donghwa's side and smiled. ''Who is this beautiful lady?'' He asked and winked. She giggled and slightly blushed.

''She's Jung Mi Young, my fiancée,'' Donghwa said and pulled her closer to him. ''So, if you're here, then -''

''Donghwa hyung!'' Ryeowook shouted from behind. Donghwa turned around and saw that the rest of their group was also here. 

 

Meanwhile

''What about February?'' Mr. Kim asked as he was looking down at his calendar, then up at Mr. Lee. ''I know it's a few months from now, but I don't have a reason why not do it soon. Besides, that would allow us to start with the project earlier than we've planned.''

Mr. Lee thought about what Mr. Kim said and after a minute he nodded. ''Then February it is.''

''We should definitely tell EunJung and Donghae about this tonight.'' Mr. Kim suggested.

''So, your daughter has already agreed with you?'' Mr. Lee asked. Mr. Kim shook his head.

Even though it doesn't seem like it, both fathers felt a deep hole in their chests. They knew the reason why though... It was because they were forcing their children to get married, even though they know that they don't love each other and of course don't want to. Not only were the fathers feeling guilty and bad, but also Ms. Lee and Ms. Kim.

''When will Donghwa get married?'' Mr. Kim suddenly asked.

Mr. Lee smiled. ''His fiancée is now back in Seoul right now. Actually, tonight we're going to talk about that. I'm sure their wedding will be before February, besides, the bride knows what she wants for her wedding, so there won't be any problem with it.''

Mr. Kim nodded.

 

A few rooms away from Mr. Lee's office was Donghae's. He was sitting down, lost in his thoughts -trying to think of another plan. He couldn't just give up like that. He came back to reality when he heard a knock on his door. To his surprise, it was his dad.

''Donghae-ah,'' Mr. Lee said with a smile as he closed the door behind him and came to sit across from his son. ''I've got something that will interest you...''

Donghae heaved a sigh and crossed his arms. ''Whatever it is, I'm not interested.'' He has been acting really cold and stubborn towards his dad.

Mr. Lee shook his head. ''It's a deal actually...about the arranged marriage.'' He said, hoping that he would get his son's attention with that. It worked.

''I'm listening.''

''First of all, stop thinking of a way to get out of this arranged marriage. That's just going to be useless...''

''We're done. I don't want to hear about it anymore.'' Donghae said, looking at somewhere else instead of his father.

''Look Donghae, this arranged marriage was supposed to be over and done last month and you're supposed to be happily married to EunJung right now but, thanks to Yunho and that girl, it didn't happen. And let me tell you this, Donghae, I've been taking into account every single thing you've said to me. For example, you're in love with ____.'' Mr. Lee paused, looking at his son's expressionless face. ''So, I've thought and came up with a deal.''

Donghae turned to look at his father again.

''If you marry EunJung for at least one year and six months, you can have a divorce and go marry ____ and forget about everything.'' Mr. Lee proposed.

Donghae's expressionless face changed into a mad one. ''You're not taking into account every single thing of what I say! If you were, then you would understand that I don't want to marry EunJung, not even for an hour! I don't understand why you need this marriage for the project to get started. I already agreed on helping you with it and I know that I can do it without this stupid marriage!''

''What's so special about ____? EunJung can do so much more than she will ever do!''

''That's not true! Take that back!'' Donghae shouted. ''Tell me a good reason why you need this marriage for the project to be done and I'll agree with it.''

''Because with this marriage it just proves that the contract will be official.''

''Every single contract in the whole world is legal and official! What you're saying is nonsense. Besides, this marriage is not needed. You said so by yourself. You said I could get divorced. What's the point of marrying her if I'm going to divorce her after one year and a half!?''

Mr. Lee heaved a sigh as he ran a hand through his hair... He knew that Donghae was right, but he still wanted this marriage to happen. He wanted EunJung as his daughter-in-law and not ____. He needed to make Donghae agree with him.

''Your wedding will be in February. Mr. Kim is already telling his daughter about it. Two months of preparation will be enough.'' Mr. Lee announced. Donghae's eyes widened.

''Can I come in?'' Donghwa asked with a smile on his lips. At least someone was happy...

''But you've already walked in...'' Mr. Lee said tiredly. ''We're in the middle of an important -''

''I'm getting married in February!'' Donghwa announced, interrupting his father.

''What?'' Mr. Lee asked as he stood up, facing his eldest son. ''Ani, Lee Donghwa! Change the date right now!''

''Wae?'' Donghwa asked confused. ''I thought you wanted me to get married as soon as possible. The wedding will be in February, two months from now.''

''I don't see why Donghwa can't do it in February.'' Donghae said.

Mr. Lee turned to look at his son with a serious expression. ''Donghwa is changing the date right now, and you're marrying EunJung in February! Got it!?'' He shouted before walking out of the office.

''Man...what are we going to do?'' Donghwa asked as he sat down.

Surprisingly, Donghae was calm. ''We're not going to do a single thing. Do not change the date, hyung.''

''Oh, Donghae...'' Donghwa said with a smirk. ''All your friends are here.''


@K-P0PG1rL: Keke ~ ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Thanks! Yup ^^

@subicbay: Thanks! ^^

I'll try to update again today to see if I can end this story before 2012 comes... Maybe I can? >.<

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]