Mr. Lee's decision

I Love a Taken Man

Donghae heaved a sigh and then walked into his bedroom. He could see that Eunhyuk was sitting in front of you while you...you...WERE ALMOST IN FRONT OF HIM!? There was only one towel wrapped around your body!

''I...I...you can use my clothes!'' Donghae said and quickly took out some clothes from his closet. He walked to your room's side and grabbed your wrist, pulling you into a bathroom and giving you the clothes. Then he closed the door and turned to look at Eunhyuk angrily. ''YAH! What is this about?'' Donghae tried to keep it down so that you wouldn't be able to hear him.

Eunhyuk instead of apologizing, he glared at him. ''Do you really think that? You think I would do that to you? I'm disappointed of you, Donghae...'' Eunhyuk said and shook his head. He stood up from your bed and walked out of the bedroom. ''____! I'M GONNA GO NOW!'' He shouted and continued walking down the stairs.

While you were changing into Donghae's clothes, you thought about what just happened. Was Donghae jealous?

''M-mianhaeyo, hyung.'' Donghae apologized, following Eunhyuk. ''I don't know...I just...''

''I get it.'' Eunhyuk said as he turned around to face Donghae. ''I just can't believe you really thought about it...Anyways, I needed to tell you something, remember?'' Donghae was kinda scared when he saw his hyung's face, he was really serious. He slowly nodded. ''Today, after you left from work, your dad called to see Yunho. I don't know what's going on, but I can assure you that whatever it is, it's not good.''

''What?'' Donghae asked, he couldn't understand what Eunhyuk was telling him.

Eunhyuk shook his head. ''I just wanted to tell you that I think that your father is up to something that you might not like. I mean, he asked you to come back to Seoul when you were doing fine over there in Japan? He even offered you a permanent job here.''

''He's my dad, hyung.'' Donghae said, thinking that what Eunhyuk was telling him didn't make any sense.

Eunhyuk shrugged. ''I know, but...well, it doesn't really matter, I guess. I'm going to leave now. Have fun!'' He said and opened the door. ''Oh! Hae, I forgot...Are you planning to tell her about your feelings?'' He asked with a smile. Donghae thought about it and shrugged. ''Sure...at least try, araseo?'' He said and then left.

You walked out of the bathroom and back into your bedroom. Neither Donghae nor Eunhyuk were there. You threw the towel into a basket and then walked down the stairs. You could see that Donghae was still standing in the doorway, probably looking if Eunhyuk was okay while leaving... You decided to act normal, as though nothing had happened earlier.

''I think these clothes look good on me,'' You joked when you finally reached the bottom of the stairs. Donghae turned around and closed the door.

Omo...she even looks good in men's clothes... Donghae thought. You raised an eyebrow since he didn't answer back.

Donghae smiled uneasily and scratched the back of his neck. ''T-they look fine...Um...dinner's ready.'' He said and walked away from there. Donghae couldn't stop thinking about what Eunhyuk just told him before he left. How was Donghae going to tell you about his feelings?

AT YUNHO'S

''Annyeonghaseyo, Yunho, I'm glad you came as soon as possible.'' Ms. Lee said when their housemaid opened the door for him to come in. ''Dear, could you bring some tea?'' The housemaid nodded and after a polite response she left. ''Make yourself comfortable, Yunho.''

Yunho took a seat across from the woman and waited for Mr. Lee to come. He was getting nervous with what was going to happen, even though he already knew that Mr. Lee probably wanted him to tell him more about EunJung and Donghae's relationship. After the housemaid brought the tea, Mr. Lee arrived.

''Annyeonghaseyo, sir.'' Yunho stood up and bowed.

''Sit down, Yunho.'' Mr. Lee said firmly. Yunho slowly nodded and sat back down. His boss was still standing up. ''Yunho, did you know that my son went on a trip with a lady?'' Mr. Lee asked. Yunho shook his head.

Please tell me that it's not my sister-in-law. Yunho thought. I thought I told her not to go out on dates with him!

''You didn't?'' Mr. Lee asked a little bit surprised. ''Well, he did. In fact, I think he's still spending some time with her right now. They went on our mansion up in the hill. Do you have any idea who he is with?'' Mr. Lee asked another question. Yunho shook his head again even though he was actually thinking that it was probably you. ''Do you know that EunJung is here in the city?''

Yunho remained still.

''HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR MY SON TO ASK ANOTHER WOMAN TO GO WITH HIM IF HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH EUNJUNG!?'' Mr. Lee shouted angrily.

Yunho didn't even dare to look at his boss. He knew that he had failed with this task.

''Honey, calm down.'' Ms. Lee said soothingly. She was a little bit scared.

''HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM? This is Donghae we're talking about! He's supposed to get married with EunJung! How is that possible if he's seeing another woman!? Huh!? TELL ME! Our son is cheating on his wife!''

''How is that possible if they're not even dating?'' Yunho asked, but then regret saying it.

''This is my entire fault...for trusting you.'' Mr. Lee said and took a seat next to his wife.

''OH! Yunho...'' Ms. Lee said and turned to look at him. ''Don't listen to what he's say-''

''I thought you knew what my son wanted...'' Mr. Lee interrupted his wife. ''I thought you said he would hang out with EunJung.''

''And they did, sir. Donghae did spend some time with EunJung. And to be honest, they don't get along well...they're always uncomfortable when they are left alone.'' Yunho said and looked up at his boss.

''Then we don't have another choice.'' Mr. Lee said and grabbed his phone. ''Donghae and EunJung will get engaged tomorrow.'' After he said that he dialed a number.

''Sir, I don't think that's a good idea.'' Yunho said.

''I don't need you anymore for this, Yunho. You can leave now.''

''Honey, not tomorrow!'' Ms. Lee complained.

 

You were sitting across from Donghae, and once again, the two of you were having a good time.

''I'm glad you came here,'' Donghae said with a smile. ''It's been a while since I've enjoyed spending this much time with a girl.'' He confessed. You smiled and pulled out your hand, putting it on top of his. Suddenly, the phone rang.

Donghae excused himself and stood up to pick up the phone. You didn't know why, but you felt like confessing your feelings to Donghae tonight.

You couldn't understand what Donghae was saying, but a few minutes later he came back.

''Is everything okay?'' You asked.

Donghae shook his head. ''We have to leave tomorrow in the morning. Apparently, my father wants to see me in person to tell me something important.'' Donghae shrugged. You froze. Was he going to tell Donghae about the arranged marriage?

When the two of you finished eating, you washed the dishes since Donghae cooked. Meanwhile, Donghae was waiting for you to finish in the living room. When you were done, you found Donghae sleeping on the couch. You woke him up and helped him up the stairs until you reached the bedrooms. You put Donghae down on his bed. He looked so peacefull that it gave you the idea that he already fell asleep.

''Donghae oppa,'' you murmured. ''You probably won't hear me, but I need to tell you something. I know that we don't really know each other. It's been just a couple of weeks since we first met, but...I've already fallen in love with you.'' You whispered and smiled while looking at his angelic face. ''I wonder what you think about me...''


@lilrockstar: LOL ^^

@LookItsTricia: Haha, me too... >.<

@angie1: Kind of? ^^

@sole_nero: Thanks :3

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Haha, you were right! ^^ He does know that Donghae's spending time with another girl...

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]