Hyukkie suspects

I Love a Taken Man

''____!'' Eunhyuk called after you before you could leave the building. You turned around and smiled.

''What's up? Do you work here?'' You asked, suddenly curious.

''Ani, I was just spending some time with Donghae and Yunho.'' He said and started to walk with you. ''It's already midday...Would you like to have lunch with me?'' Eunhyuk asked while giving you a charming smile. You chuckled and nodded.

''Why not?''

You felt a little bit uncomfortable when Eunhyuk started to ask you about the things you liked. Was that his way of flirting? Was he even flirting with you?

''Uh...well...I'm not sure about it.'' You asnwered one of his questions.

''Have you talked with Donghae already?'' He suddenly asked.

You raised an eyebrow. ''What? Uh...no. Wae?''

Eunhyuk mentally slapped himself for asking you that. That question was way too straightforward. He kept repeating the same words to himself, which were: 'Keep it cool'.

''Just...asking. You've been really quiet, is there something wrong?'' He asked.

You chuckled and shook your head. ''Ani, it's just that you keep asking me question after question. Is there something I should know, oppa?''

Eunhyuk smiled and shook his head. ''Nope. Unless you have something to tell me?''

You wanted to talk with someone about EunJung and Donghae, but you weren't sure if you could tell Eunhyuk, who's Donghae's best friend. You needed some advice now, and you didn't want to hear it from Yunho.

''Nothing.'' You forced a smile. ''Shouldn't we order now?''

Eunhyuk nodded and lifted his hand to call a waiter. While Eunhyuk was talking with the waiter about a dish, you decided to text Yunho with what you found out about yesterday night.

 

 

Yunho picked up his phone when he felt it vibrated. He opened your message and while he was reading it his face became more expressionless. He didn't know what to think now. Mr. Lee would not be happy about this.

''Yunho.'' Donghae said while walking into his office. Yunho quickly deleted the message and turned to look at Donghae.

''What's up?'' He asked forcing a smile.

''I was wondering if you would like to eat lunch with us?'' Donghae asked. Yunho nodded and grabbed his jacket before walking out.

Donghae checked his phone, hoping that you would call him sometime and sighed when he realized that you probably never would. He also couldn't stop thinking about what Eunhyuk told him last night about you. Were you really in love with him?

 

 

''Is there someone you like right now?'' Eunhyuk asked you while he ate some of his food.

You looked down at your food and thought about it. When you did, you started to think about Donghae and the scene that popped into your mind was the one when the two of you were in Yunho's pool. You couldn't help but to smile.

Eunhyuk smiled too. ''You're smiling. What were you thinking about?'' He asked.

You looked up at Eunhyuk and bit your lower lip. You could NOT have fallen for Donghae...you must help Yunho with this...

''Ah ~ I don't know...'' You said. Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. ''I'm not sure, oppa, but when I am, I'll tell you, araseo?'' You smiled. You didn't want to lie to him even though you barely knew Eunhyuk, you felt as though he has always been there for you.

He nodded with a smile. Somehow Eunhyuk knew that you were thinking about Donghae, he didn't know how or why, but he knew that you have fallen for his best friend. What was bothering him now was why couldn't you tell him...he somehow also knew that there was something going on. Something not good.


@sole_nero: Haha, he will try to ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: It is >.< Haha ^^ Go Hyukkie!

@JaeSunHae_cy: Haha! ^^ Well, he wasn't completely wrong since there are some feelings between Donghae and ____! ^^ Yeah...

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]