Dinner Party

I Love a Taken Man

Donghae stopped and turned to look back at you. He was mad at himself for making you cry.

''Mianhaeyo, jagiya.'' Donghae said and pulled you into a hug. ''I...I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you too.''

You shook your head and pulled away from him. ''Ani, it's not your fault, Donghae. I should have told you long time ago...mianhae, can you forgive me?'' Donghae smiled and kissed your cheek.

''Okay...'' Eunhyuk said slowly and a little bit confused. ''What just happened?''

You smiled and turned to look at Eunhyuk. ''Annyeong, Hyukkie oppa. I guess you already know that Donghae's in an arranged marriage.'' You said, he nodded. ''Well, not only did Yunho know but also me. I was supposed to make Donghae fall for EunJung...''

''Mwo?'' Eunhyuk asked as his eyes widened and his lips formed a smile. Then, he started to laugh. ''Whoa ~ this is really something. You were supposed to make my dongsaeng fall for EunJung and instead he fell in love with you?''

You blushed a bit and turned to look back at Donghae.

''I'm not going to marry her, ____.'' Donghae said as he cupped your cheek with his hand. You gave him a weak smile and slowly nodded. ''I need to get ready now.''

''Meanwhile, ____ and I will be watching movies here, araseo?'' Eunhyuk said with a smile and came to sit on your right side since Donghae was sitting to your left.

Donghae heaved a sigh and nodded. ''Araseo, Eunhyuk.'' After that, he walked up the stairs and into his bedroom, closing the door behind him. He was still a little bit shocked with the fact that you always knew about this arranged marriage, but because he loved you, he stopped thinking about it and started to focus on stopping this arranged marriage.

Almost an hour later, Donghae walked down the stairs and into the living room. The two of you have decided to watch a comedy movie.

''I'm going to go now.'' Donghae said and walked into the living room. ''I'll be back around 10 p.m.''

''Araseo, dongsaeng. Fighting!'' Eunhyuk said with a grin.

You nodded and smiled. Donghae smiled back and then turned to go. As soon as Donghae was out of the house, you started to get worried. You wanted to go to the dinner party with him and see what was going to happen. You were especially afraid of Mr. Lee...

 

After a few minutes driving, Donghae arrived to his parents' house. One of the housemaids opened the door for Donghae and told him that everyone was in the dining room. Donghwa walked out of the dining room before Donghae could come in and stopped him.

''You sure that this is what you want, dongsaeng?'' Donghwa asked. Donghae nodded, he didn't have any doubts. ''Okay. We need EunJung for this.''

Both Donghwa and Donghae walked into the dining room. There was EunJung, wearing a golden dress. She didn't look happy at all.

''Annyeonghaseyo,'' Donghae said politely and bowed. EunJung didn't even bother to look at him, she was really upset. Donghae was happy about that. That meant that EunJung didn't want to marry him, which would help a lot with their plan. Donghae went to sit down next to EunJung without even being asked to. Mr. Lee was surprised to see that and smiled, thinking that his son was probably already accepting her.

During dinner, Donghae asked EunJung a few things. She answered with short answers and wasn't interested in the least. Sometimes, Mr. Kim would even ask Donghae some questions. When dinner was over, Donghae asked EunJung if she could go out with him for a while. She hesitated but finally gave up and accepted.

As soon as they were in the backyard, Donghae closed the glass door behind them and took a seat across from EunJung.

''I'm sorry, Donghae-sshi, but I don't want to marry you.'' EunJung said straight-forwardly as soon as she saw Donghae's face.

Donghae smiled. ''I know, and I'm not going to argue with that. You see, EunJung, there's already someone else who I love.''

''Jinjja?'' EunJung asked with a surprised expression. Donghae chuckled and nodded. Meanwhile, all the elders smiled when they saw the two of them spending time together and then hearing Donghae's chuckle. EunJung smiled. ''What a coincidence! I'm in love with someone else as well, Donghae-sshi.''

Donghae was surprised, just like EunJung was. ''Then I guess you won't disagree with me with what I'm about to say. My hyung, Donghwa, is going to help us stop the arranged marriage.'' EunJung smiled and nodded, paying attention to Donghae. ''We already got one plan.''

''They seem to get along well.'' Mr. Kim said with a smile and then took a sip from his glass of wine. ''I'm glad we're doing this.''

''I agree with you, Mr. Kim.'' Mr. Lee said and nodded. Donghwa heaved a sigh, he was the only one between the elders that knew what was really going on...

EunJung nodded when Donghae finished telling her about what they were going to do.

''I think this might work out just perfectly.'' She smiled. Donghae nodded. ''Um...Donghae-sshi, who's the girl you love?'' She asked, now totally interested with his answer. Once again, EunJung was being friendly and outgoing. She giggled.

Donghae chuckled. ''Actually, EunJung, you already know her. She's ____.''

''OMO! My chingu ~ '' She smiled.

''And who's the man you love?'' Donghae asked.

EunJung smiled. ''His name is Park Yoochun.''

''Park Yoochun?'' Donghae asked. Yoochun is the man who he's supposed to work with for his father's project...

''You know him?'' EunJung asked.

''Yes and no...I'm supposed to be working with him for the Lee and Park project.'' Donghae informed her. EunJung slowly nodded.

''Should we go tell them already?'' EunJung asked. Donghae stood up from his seat and nodded. He offered his hand and helped her stand up.

This must work, please... Both of them thought and heaved a sigh.

 

''____?'' Eunhyuk asked a little bit worried since you weren't really watching the movie. ''Would you like to talk about it?''

You smiled and shook your head. ''Ah ~ it's okay, oppa.''

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Eunhyuk stood up to open the door. It was Yunho.

''What are you doing here?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Is ____ here?'' Yunho asked. He nodded and let him in. ''____, I went to your house but you weren't there so I thought that you might be here.'' You stood up and walked closer to where the two of them were. ''I'm sorry I yelled at you when I found out that you've fallen for Donghae. Family comes before the job... I hope everything's fine.''

''Don't worry, oppa.'' You smiled and pulled him into a hug. You pulled away and went to sit down on the couch.

''Where's Donghae?'' Yunho asked.

''He already knows about the arranged marriage.'' Eunhyuk said, sitting beside you. ''We also know that you and ____ knew about it.'' Yunho apologized. ''It's okay, but you should talk with Donghae later. He's in his family's dinner party right now.''

''Donghae and EunJung are getting engaged...'' Yunho murmured.

Eunhyuk shook his head. ''We already made a plan...hope it works, though.''

Yunho nodded. ''I hope so too.'' You pulled a pillow closer to your chest and rested your head on it.


@lilrockstar: Yeah, and it's not his fault...he was kinda hurt that she didn't tell him...but now he's fine with it ^^

@silverx: Haha, yep!

@meeghan94: Thanks ^^

@_RosAmeera: Haha, thanks chingu ~

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: He won't, he was just shocked and kinda hurt at the beginning. Yeah, I wanted to add more of Donghwa ^^

@sole_nero: Yep ^^

@hae_ki: LOL! ^^

@BlueRose16: Keke ~ thanks!


IMPORTANT

I'll try to update again later tonight (or maybe in your case it's in the morning). This story is not over yet, and I think I MIGHT go on hiatus for three weeks, starting from tomorrow (7th of December) until the 28th of December because I'll be spending some time in Taiwan with my aunt. My mom told me that she doesn't have internet since she doesn't use it >.< but if I get the chance to go to a Internet Cafe, I'll try to keep updating. Please wait patiently for my comeback and keep supporting this fic!

Also thanks for the ones who are constantly commenting on each chapter, to be honest, I'm always waiting for each of your comments, I love reading them! I love you! I also love my silent readers, thanks for the support and subscribing!


Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]