Seoul

I Love a Taken Man

Donghae's House

''Good morning!'' Eunhyuk grinned while jumping into Donghae's bed.

''Urgh...Eunhyuk...get off my back!'' Donghae complained while he turned around on bed, pushing Eunhyuk away from him.

''I'm staying in Seoul for two weeks, so you have to make sure that I had the best time ever!'' Eunhyuk said with another grin.

''You're Korean!''

''And?''

''You know where the good places are!''

''It's better to go with a friend. Now, get up! I don't want to spend all day in your house!'' Eunhyuk said while walking out of Donghae's bedroom. ''Oh, and Hae, I want to meet Yunho's sister-in-law!'' He shouted from outside.

Donghae covered his head with a pillow and groaned. ''What a surprise, Lee Hyukjae.''

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae have been walking around Seoul all day. They saw the 63 Building, Moonlight Rainbow Fountain, Dongdaemun, Downtown Gangnam, Samsung Town, and Gwanghwamun Gate & Plaza with King Sejong statue. [ All this info I got it from Wikipedia, so I'm not very sure about it. Besides, I don't know if you can see all these in one day... ]

 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Seoul_landmark_picture_4.jpg 

And they have planned on going to the Namsan Tower, Cheonggye Stream and Lotte World another day.

''Whoa ~ I'm sooo tired!'' Eunhyuk complained as soon as he walked into Donghae's house.

''You had a good time, right?'' Donghae smiled tiredly as he threw his weak body on his couch.

''Yeah! But...I didn't meet Yunho's sister-in-law...'' Eunhyuk said.

Donghae nodded. ''You'll meet her soon.''

''Is she like Songhyun?''

Donghae shook his head. ''Nope, they don't even look alike.''

Eunhyuk nodded tiredly. ''Where are we going tomorrow?''

''W-what!? Tomorrow? I'm already really tired, hyung, jinjja! I don't want to move anymore!'' Donghae complained.

''Yah! You promised to take me to the Namsan Tower before I leave!''

''You're not leaving until two weeks are over, and this is just your second day! Besides, it doesn't have to be tomorrow!''

''But...aren't you working on Monday?''

''Ahh...Don't remind me!''

''Ask your dad to give you a day off! He's your own dad!'' Eunhyuk said.

Donghae heaved a sigh. ''We'll see...Ah ~ night, hyung.''

''Wah! Sleeping already? I'm hungry, and I'm the guest! Shouldn't you cook for me?''

Donghae slightly lift his head and gave him a death glare.

''I'M TIRED! Move your and go make your own dinner!'' He shouted before closing his eyes.

''You could have said it nicely...'' Eunhyuk commented innocently. He blinked a couple of times and then opened his mouth to speak again. ''Are your housemaids still here?''

Donghae nodded.

''Araseo! Night, Hae!'' Eunhyuk said before walking out of the living room and into the kitchen. [ Yup, Donghae's sleeping in the living room, he's too tired to move ].


http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l47u8r4e7t1qcntvuo1_500.jpg

@hae_ki: Oh, Hyukkie! Haha, yup! ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Haha, yeah, he wanted to make a surprise for his dongsaeng! Ne! ^^ I'm glad you're loving it! Thanks!

@JaeSunHae_cy: They are, aren't they? ^^ Eunhae

@stormove: Haha! That's what I was thinking to do, that's why I made him come back to Seoul, haha, but who knows? Maybe there will be!

@sole_nero: Hyukkie! Yeah, I was kinda bad leaving him alone in the airport for 4 hours :P

I was supposed to write EunJung and Yoochun, but...I changed my mind. But chapters about them will come soon ~

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]