Donghae's Not Back

I Love a Taken Man

''____?'' You heard someone calling your name. You opened your eyes and sat up on the couch. You had fallen asleep before. ''____?'' Someone called again and then stepped into the living room, where you were. ''I'm glad you're still here. I needed to talk with you.'' Donghae said as he took a seat next to you. ''____, there's something you need to know. I tried talking with my parents about it, but they didn't agree...the plan didn't work out. EunJung's parents didn't agree either, so the engaged marriage is still going on.'' Donghae said and rested his back against the couch. ''Another thing is that...we can't see each other anymore. You have to leave.''

''Donghae?'' You asked as your eyes were tearful now.

''Things between EunJung and I will get better if you just left. I'm sorry about this and making you have faith in me. After all, I think my parents are right.'' Donghae shrugged. ''EunJung's not a bad girl. She's willing to leave Yoochun to try and make our relationship work. That's why I'm leaving you, ____. You have to leave...Now.'' He stood up from the couch and gave you a cold look. ''I don't want to see you again. And tell Yunho that my father doesn't need him anymore.''

You stood up from the couch and grabbed your jacket before walking out of Donghae's house. What the hell just happened? This was never supposed to happen. Where was your happy ending? You couldn't take it anymore and started to cry. You looked around you. Tonight was somehow even darker than it usually is and the wind was really cold. You pulled out your phone and dialed Yunho's number.

''Oppa? Could you come get me?'' You whispered and sobbed.

After he asked you where you were, he hang up and made his way to you immediately. A few minutes later, he arrived.

''____? What happened?'' Yunho asked concerned and pulled you into a hug as soon as you hopped into his car. ''Is Donghae back in the house already? I'm sorry Eunhyuk and I left...we didn't want to wake you up. Besides, you were in Donghae's house.''

''The plan didn't work out....and Donghae....he wants to start a relationship with EunJung.'' You started to cry again.

''Mwo? How come? That's not possible ____, he loves you and EunJung loves Yoochun.'' Yunho said.

You shook your head. ''EunJung is going to leave Yoochun for Donghae and he's going to do the same for her.'' You sobbed. ''I just can't believe I really thought that we were able to stop this. I mean, their parents are powerful business men...''

''I don't get this. Why would Donghae suddenly change his plans?'' Yunho murmured. ''There's something wrong here...''

''We can't do anything...that's his decision.''

''How can you say that ____? Don't you love Donghae anymore? I just didn't imagine for this to end up being like this...there must be something else.'' Yunho continued, trying to figure out what was really going on.

''Yunho, stop. You think I wanted things to end up like this? I still love Donghae! And it hurts me to know that he doesn't love me back!'' You said and narrowed your eyes. ''After all, this is how things were supposed to end up being like since the beginning! EunJung and Donghae accepting this arranged marriage and getting engaged! Can you please stop talking about it now?''

''Mianhaeyo, dongsaeng-ah.'' Yunho said and pulled you into another hug.

''I just, I don't want to talk about it anymore...Please take me somewhere else...'' You said and hugged him back.

Yunho your hair and calmed you down before pulling away from you. ''I'll stay with you for tonight, araseo?''

You nodded. Why did this have to end up being like this? Could it be true that Donghae doesn't feel anything for you? After what happened in his house up in the hill? After you confessed to him?

You bit your lower lip, trying not to burst into tears again. You took a deep breath and then closed your eyes.

''____?'' Yunho asked and slightly shook your shoulders to wake you up.

 

''GAH! What happened?'' Eunhyuk panicked.

''____?'' Yunho said and continued shaking your shoulders.

''Is she crying?'' Eunhyuk panicked even more.

You opened your eyes and gasped. What is going on!? You heaved a sigh when you realized that what happened was just a dream.

''What happened, dongsaeng-ah? You're crying...'' Yunho said. It was obvious that he was concerned.

''Was it a nightmare?'' Eunhyuk asked. ''Don't worry about it, it was just a bad dream.''

''Is Donghae back?'' You asked.

Both of them shook their heads. You turned to look at the clock. It was already 12 PM. How come Donghae's not back yet?


@LookItsTricia: Updated pretty quick ^^ , yeah, their parents are being such a pain right now, right?

@lilrockstar: >.< that will be revealed until next chapter.

@K-P0PG1rL: Yeah, they should, but since I'm writting the drama now... >.<

 

I updated pretty quick, even before I said I was going to ^^ I want to update as much for you guys right now before I leave tomorrow and go on hiatus for a while. I hope you're liking the chapters. Thanks for reading. Maybe I'll update for the third time today??

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]


WAIT! I've got an important question I want you to answer before you go and read another story, lol ^^

A question that I just thought about while seeing my poll, lol, do you want my story to end in one/two chapters or should I make it longer?