One Big Family

I Love a Taken Man

''Ah!'' You let out a high-pitched scream as Donghae threw some water at you while you were sleeping. You sat up on your bed with your eyes and mouth wide open. ''YAH! You!'' You shouted as you looked at Donghae, who just couldn't stop laughing. As soon as you stood up from your bed, Donghae started to run away from you. You quickly followed behind him.

Donghae continued laughing while he was running, he quickly opened the glass sliding doors and stepped out to his garden. As soon as you stepped out to the garden, both Yesung and Heechul threw water from a bucket at both of your sides, getting you even wetter.

Once again, you let out a scream. ''What?'' You asked as you looked at both Yesung and Heechul with a glare. Soon before you could do another thing, the rest of Super Junior joined in and started to have a fight with water.

You grabbed a hose and started to play as well. All of you were running around the garden, sometimes hiding and sometimes attacking.

Donghae wrapped one of his arms around your waist, and with his free hand, he used the hose that you had to get you wetter. ''Okay, okay!'' You shouted when suddenly all of SuJu started to attack you.

When the water fight was done, Donghae's garden looked like a disaster. Your pjs were completely wet and some parts even had mud.

''Just like we first met,'' Donghae laughed.

''This is not even close to the way we met.'' You chuckled.

''So you two and the liquids have some kind of relationship?'' Han Geng asked.

You smiled and looked down at your wet clothes. ''Aish...now I have to get rid of this pajamas.'' You pouted.

Donghae smiled. ''At least this was fun. Don't forget to check the pockets if you don't want to throw away something important.'' He said.

You rolled you eyes. ''What kind of important thing would I leave in my pjs pockets?'' You asked as you put both of your hands inside the two pockets. Just then, you felt something. It was small, hard and had a cubic figure. You slowly pulled it out. ''Mwo?'' You whispered. You turned around and looked straight at Donghae's face. ''D-Donghae?''

Donghae smiled as he was now standing in front of you. He put that small box into your pocket the moment when he hugged you and started to throw more water at you using the hose. You didn't even realized that he did that just to put the small box in.

''____,'' Donghae said with a smile. You swallowed.

Is he going to propose? You couldn't help but to think. You were starting to get nervous.

''From the second that you spilt your punch on my shirt to what has happened to us from then, has been the best of my life.'' Donghae said, making you smile. ''I love how every time I see you, it makes me feel happy, as if it was the first time. I love how we can spend so much time together and have a good time. I love how I can be myself when I'm with you. I wouldn't change a thing about us, and I want you more than anything else.''

All your friends were looking at the two of you with smiles on their faces. Donghae grabbed the box from your hand and knelt down in front of you. He opened the box and looked straight into your eyes.

''And I love you. ____, will you marry me?''

Super Junior just froze, anticipating what you'll say. You smiled and nodded.

''Yes, Donghae, I'll marry you!'' You smiled. Donghae grinned and slipped the ring on your finger.  He stood up and wrapped both of his arms around your waist, pulling you up for a kiss. All Super Junior clapped and cheered as they congratulated both of you.

''My dongsaeng has found the one.'' Eunhyuk smiled as he put his arm over Donghae's shoulder and pulled him into a hug. When he released him, he went to hug you. ''Welcome to our family!''

''We're just one big happy family!'' Siwon said as all of you formed a big group hug.

All of Super Junior went into the house, leaving the two of you alone.

''Oh...eh, Donghae, I think we should visit my parents.'' You said.

Donghae smiled and nodded. ''Yeah, we should give them the invitations in person.''

''The invitations? I meant...we should tell them that we're engaged.''

''Oh ~ your mom and dad already know.'' Donghae said casually and smiled. You were surprised to hear that. Donghae chuckled and scratched the back of his head. ''Keke ~ I visited them a few days ago to ask their permission to marry you.''

''You did?''

Donghae nodded. ''It was difficult since your parents don't know me that much, but eventually they accepted. Your mom accepted before your dad, though.'' He chuckled. ''Songhyun and Yunho were also there.''

''My unni and oppa were there? Why didn't you tell me before?'' You asked.

Donghae shook his head. ''Ani, I wasn't going to let you know about the proposal.'' You pouted, making Donghae pinch your cheek and kiss you. ''Besides, I think we should visit them soon.''

''Hey guys come in before you two get sick!'' Eunhyuk shouted.

Donghae's face became serious, with a little bit of frustration since he didn't like when Eunhyuk interrupted, while you chuckled.

''Let's go, yeobo.'' You said as you grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house.

Donghae smiled. Yeobo? I could get used to that.


Donghae gif

So, this is how my story ends ^^
Thanks you for reading my story! I hope you liked the story and enjoyed reading it. It means a lot to me that you subscribed to my story. Also, thanks for the ones who were always commenting, comments made me really happy. Have I mentioned how much I love them? lol. I'm actually really happy that I wrote this story ^^ it makes me even happier to know that people subscribed to it, meaning that it is not a bad story, I suppose. Even though this story is over, I hope you won't unsubscribe to it. Thanks for the support! Saranghae, my lovely readers! ^^

I'm glad that you all liked the previous chapter ^^ and the joke, lol. Thanks! xoxo

 

[ Thanks a lot Saranghae ]

 

Super-junior_20090603_seoulbeats.jpg