Arrival

I Love a Taken Man

''Donghae! Donghae! Donghae!'' A woman shouted excitedly as she saw a handsome, tall man walk out. He was wearing a black beanie and a pair of sunglasses.

He glanced at his right and saw his mother waving at him and walking closer to him, he could also see his brother Donghwa standing next to his father. Both men were smiling widely as they saw him, soon they started to follow Mrs. Lee.

''Donghae!'' The woman cried one last time before pulling her son into a tight hug, her eyes were tearful now, but they were happy tears. ''Baby I missed you so much!''

''Ah ~ eomma!'' Donghae smiled and hugged her back.

''Son, welcome back home.'' His father [A/N: I know what happened to Donghae's dad, but here, he's still going to have him] said and pulled him into a hug after his mother released him.

''Welcome back dongsaeng-ah!'' Donghwa said and shook hands with him before pulling him into a hug. ''There's any girl in your life right now?'' His brother asked with a grin.

Both of Donghae's parents turned to look at him, both of their faces expressionless.

''Aniyo, none at the moment. Wae?'' Donghae asked and returned the grin, but with a raised eyebrow. Donghwa shook his head and shrugged.

''Let's go home, sweetie.'' Her mother said.

at Yunho's place

''How in the World do you know where's Donghae gonna be at what time?'' You asked and then kept eating your ice cream.

Yunho nodded and then answered after swallowing. ''His father told me, with the idea that the girl that he's going to be meeting is Eun Jung.''

''Have you tried calling Eun Jung again?'' You asked with a teasing smile. You knew that Yunho hated calling her.

''Ha-ha, so funny.'' Yunho said sarcastically. ''You should come to my office for lunch tomorrow. I have some papers to give to Donghae, and then I could introduce the two of you.''

You nodded. ''That would work. And maybe he would like to go to Eun Jung's party. Do you think she'll let me bring someone?''

Yunho shrugged. ''You should call her and ask.''

You pulled out the card that Eun Jung gave you yesterday with her phone number and then grabbed your phone. You heaved a sigh as you started to dial her number.

at Eun Jung's

''Haha! Oppa!'' Eun Jung laughed as she was eating some strawberries. ''Oh, oppa, I've got to go now. My daddy's calling me.'' She said and then hung up her phone.

''Eun Jung?'' Her father said and opened the door to her bedroom, just to find her daughter lying on her bed eating some strawberries. She sat up on her bed and smiled.

''Ni hǎo!'' Eun Jung greeted and made a peace sign.

''I'm glad to see that you're in a good mood.'' Her father smiled and went to stand across from her.

''And why do I have this honor to have my daddy looking for me?'' She asked and then took another strawberry.

''I would like to ask for four invitations for this party of yours.'' His father said firmly.

Eun Jung raised an eyebrow. ''For who?''

''Some friends of your mother and I, and also two of their sons.'' Eun Jung thought about it. ''Yah! Eun Jung-ah, I'm your faher, and I need them.''

Eun Jung smiled. ''Sure, why not?'' She shrugged. Her father rolled his eyes. ''Daddy, have you talked with Chunnie's father?''

Her father shook his head. ''Ani, I'm planning to talk with him tonight during the party.''

Eun Jung smiled. ''Sure, now, if you excuse me, I'll go shopping for a new dress.''

at Yunho's

''She doesn't pick up her phone.'' You shrugged.

''Wait! You have to meet Donghae today!'' Yunho shouted. ''It can't be until tomorrow's lunch since the party is tonight!''

''How are we going to do that!?''

''Hum...'' Yunho said and tried to think about something.

Then suddenly, your phone rang. You picked it up. ''Yoboseyo?''

''Aloha! Who is this? You called this number.''

''Ah ~ Ne, I'm ____. This is Eun Jung's number?''

''____! Sorry I couldn't pick up before. You coming to my party?''

''Eh...Yeah. I was wondering if I could bring two people?'' You asked.

''Two? Sure!'' Eun Jung exclaimed.

''T-Two!?'' Yunho asked. ''It's just Donghae!'' He mouthed.

''You're coming too!'' You quietly mouthed back, and then continued speaking with Eun Jung. ''I'll see you later. Gamsahabnida, Eun Jung.''

''Oh! ____, are you busy right now?''

Yunho shook his head. ''Tell her no!''

''...Ani. Wae?''

''Wanna meet me at the Mall?''


So, next chapter will be the continuation of this one.

@JaeSunHae_cy: yeah, she is ^^. I'll clear that up in the next chapter (:

@GilRaIm: Haha, yeah, he's already in Seoul ^^

@partyinseoul: Haha, ne ^^ fighting!

@hae_ki: Yup, you're right! ^^

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]