Plan Failed

I Love a Taken Man

Donghae lazily walked to his house's front door and pulled out his keys. His mind was still thinking about what happened at his parents' house. He didn't think that his father meant what he said. He wouldn't dare to hurt his son that much for a stupid simple job. He heaved a sigh and opened the door.

''Donghae!'' Yunho exclaimed when he saw him walk in. Yunho went to stand in front of him. He looked really bad. ''Is everything alright?'' Yunho asked, even though he knew about what happened yesterday night.

''What are you doing here?'' Donghae asked without answering his question.

''Mianhae, Donghae, I knew about the arranged marriage and I didn't tell you about it. I'm really sorry.'' Yunho apologized and bowed. Just when he did that, you walked out of the kitchen and went to join them.

You looked at the clock, it was already 6 AM. Donghae had told you that he was coming back at 10 PM yesterday night.

''You're late,'' you said and went to hug him. He hugged you back, and still couldn't stop thinking about what his father said. ''What happened yesterday? Why did you come home so late?'' You asked, worried.

''We did what Donghwa told us to do...'' Donghae said and ran a hand through his hair, ''...it didn't work.''

''Mwo?'' Eunhyuk asked surprised. ''How come? You're father didn't accept the fact that you love someone else?''

You pulled away from Donghae and went to sit down on the couch. You were hoping that things weren't like this, you hoped for them to turn out being fine.

''What did your father said when you told him?'' Yunho asked.

Donghae heaved a sigh again. ''He doesn't want to know anything about me until I agree on marrying EunJung.'' Donghae said while skipping the part where his father would possibly force him to finish his relationship with ____.

''Didn't he say something else?'' You asked. You thought that his father would make him abandon you - which you weren't wrong.

Donghae shook his head, lying to you. He didn't want to tell you about the last part because he didn't want to lose you. He smiled weakly and went to sit next to you.

''There's nothing you need to worry about, araseo? Everything will be fine.'' Donghae said reassuringly and pulled you into another hug.

 

Meanwhile at the Lee's mansion, Donghwa was pacing around his room. He couldn't believe what his father said before Donghae left. How could he be this mean? Donghwa pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He missed hearing her voice. He wanted to talk with his girlfriend and future wife so that he could calm down and have some peace right now.

''Yoboseyo?'' A girl's voice answered from the other side. Donghwa smiled when he heard her.

''Hey honey, I miss you.'' He said. He was also planning to tell her something else.

 

''Eunnie, calm down.'' Yoochun said as he rubbed her back with his hand, trying to calm her down.

''I hate him!'' EunJung shouted for the tenth time. She meant her father. ''How can he do this to me? I'm his only child! Doesn't he care about my feelings?''

''Shh, calm down, EunJung. He does, he's just not thinking straight right now.'' Yoochun said and wipped away a tear with his thumb.

''Chunnie...marry me.'' EunJung said at last. Yoochun's eyes widened. ''If we get married now, my father wouldn't force me to marry Donghae, and Mr. Lee wouldn't want me as his daughter-in-law.''

''EunJung, right now you're not thinking straight either. Are you consious of what you're asking me to do?'' Yoochun asked.

EunJung burst out into tears. ''You don't want to marry me, do you?'' She cried. ''Don't you love me?''

''Yah! EunJung, I never said I wouldn't marry you. I'm just asking you to think about it. I wouldn't want you to marry me just because you don't want Donghae.''

''What is wrong with you?'' EunJung asked with a glare. ''I wouldn't so that. I love you so much!''

''I do too, Eunnie...but right now, this is not the right moment to get married. I don't want your parents to hate me.'' Yoochun whispered.

EunJung heaved a sigh.

AT TAIWAN

''One ticket for South Korea, please.'' Songhyun said. She pulled out some money from her purse and payed the ticket before walking out.

AT SEOUL

''I've got some good new for you, Donghae.'' Eunhyuk said when everything was a little bit calmer. Donghae looked up at his best friend and waited for him to continue. ''I'm not going to leave South Korea for Japan.''

''You're going to stay here?'' Donghae asked, smiling. Eunhyuk nodded. ''Thanks, hyung. I'm glad to know that.''

''Oh, talking about staying in South Korea, Songhyun is coming back too.'' Yunho announced.

''Jinjja? My unni is coming?'' You asked excited. Yunho nodded.


@angie1: Thanks. Lol ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Did you heard fictional Mr. Lee? >.< You could go to jail!

@lilrockstar: Earn respect ^^ Yeah, I'm happy mine aren't like that as well.

@sole_nero: Haha, yeah >.< Thanks!

@LookItsTricia: >.< there will be more of Mr. Lee and the arranged marriage o.o

@hae_ki: *nods* mhm

@angeLhae8693: Yeah, go Donghae ~ Thanks ^^

@BlueRose16: Okie, thanks for telling me ^^ Thanks. *gives you a small gift, and then to the other readers as well*

@JaeSunHae_cy: Yeah... >.<

@FishySushi: Thanks! I really appreciate that. Thanks again for the nice comment ^^ I'm so glad about it!


  1. About the poll, next chapter I'll explain how it will be...I think. Two people voted for the story to end soon, so yeah, I need to take that into account, but I'm glad that the majority still wants this to continue. So, yeah, next chapter I'll tell you how it's going to be like.
  2. So, I've been wanting to update for you guys since I found out that my aunt does have Internet in her house, but because (honestly >.<) I've been lazy and had a little writer's block, I couldn't. I apologize.
  3. Happy news, I'm going back to CR next week, that means that I'll be updating more.
  4. Lastly, I hope this chapter wasn't a bad one. I wrote it pretty quick so that I could update for you guys >.< hope you enjoyed.
  5. Have you listened to EunHae's new song Oppa Oppa?? EUNHAE! <3
  6. Don't forget to leave me a comment! ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]