Drama Ruins Everything

I Love a Taken Man

Donghae has been really upset since Mr. Lee announced that his wedding's going to be in February, even though he tried to keep positive and have hopes that things will turn out as he wants and that this marriage will never happen. Without Mr. Lee knowing, Donghwa never changed the date. Also, Donghae has been spending a lot of time with his friends. He already told them what's going on and of course, they've decided to help him out. Leeteuk has proposed a lot of ideas, but sadly they didn't work.

Things are more dramatic on EunJung's side though. Mr. Kim has prohibited Yoochun to come and enter his house or have any kind of contact with his daughter. However, Yoochun is still talking and planning things with Donghae and he still sometimes gets to talk and see EunJung.

''Why do you have to do this to me!?'' EunJung shouted from the hundredth time. ''You're ruining my life! I hate you! I don't even know you anymore!'' She cried and slammed her door closed.

Mr. Kim rubbed his temples and heaved a sigh.

''I don't think that we should continue with this, yeobo.'' Mrs. Kim said with a sad face. ''I've never seen EunJung this upset.''

''She will get over it,'' Mr. Kim said coldly. He stood up from the couch, grabbed his coat and left.

.

''Hey, why aren't you sleeping?'' You asked as you came to hug Donghae from behind. He heaved a sigh and smiled weakly.

''I'm just finishing some papers before tomorrow.'' Donghae said tiredly.

''It's already 2 AM, oppa. You should sleep some.'' You said and rested your chin on the top of his head (Donghae was sitting down).

''It's okay, I'm already done. Go to sleep, ____.'' Donghae said and continued with whatever he was doing.

You pulled away from Donghae and took a seat next to him. ''What did your father say?'' You asked. Donghae turned to look at you confused. You heaved a sigh. ''I know there's something you're hiding from me, Donghae. It doesn't make any sense why you haven't tell me what it is about! I mean, can there be any more drama?''

''There's nothing to say,'' Donghae said.

''Why can't you tell me?'' You insisted.

''Because I've got nothing to tell you!'' Donghae said, getting stressed.

''Did he threat you?'' You asked.

''Cut it out! There's NOTHING to talk about! I'm tired, please stop talking!''

You pressed your lips together and stood up, you looked at what he was doing before walking out and leaving him alone.

.

''Omo, how can it be possible for the two of you to fight while all of this is happening?'' Songhyun asked. ''You two don't need more drama!''

''I know, unni, but it wasn't exactly a 'fight'.'' You said, feeling tired and stressed at the same time. ''I just don't get why he can't tell me! He doesn't talk to me like he used to do before. We don't even have fun anymore when we hang out...''

''I'm sure it's because he's under a lot of pressure and stress, dongsaeng.'' Songhyun rubbed your back. ''Don't take his words too serious, people talk nonsense when their mad.''

You nodded. ''I just want things to get better. And... I've been thinking about talking with Mr. Lee myself.''

''Seriously? And tell him what?''

.

.

''Annyeonghaseyo sir, there's someone who wants to see you. She says that it's really important.'' Mr. Lee's assistant said as she opened the door.

Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow. He didn't have the main idea of who could it be. Did his assistant said 'she'? He heaved a sigh and nodded, signaling that she could send her in. His assistand nodded and called for the lady.

Mr. Lee was surprised to see who it was - Yunho's sister-in-law.

''What brings you here?'' Mr. Lee asked. ''I hope it is something VERY important, I can't waste my time.''

''I came to make a deal with you, Mr. Lee.'' You said. Mr. Lee nodded and gestured for you to take a seat.

''And what is it about?''

''I know there's nothing I can offer to you, and I know that I'm the one who brought all this drama.'' You started to say. Mr. Lee nodded coldly. ''I'll leave Donghae...if you let him take his own decisions and do whatever he wants.''

''That doesn't make any sense.'' Mr. Lee said already feeling frustrated. ''If he makes his own decisions and do whatever he wants, then he will obviously go after you.''

''Donghae doesn't know that I've come to see you, and even less speak with you.'' You said. ''I just want this to end already, Mr. Lee. It's been a month or so since this problem started and I'm tired of it.''

''You're tired of it?'' Mr. Lee repeated. ''Believe me, you don't have the main idea of how this really is. I'm not going to make any deal with you, ____. Things are just going to be like this: you're going to leave my son alone and never speak to him again! I don't want to ever see you close to him again or else...I'll make sure you lose everything - as well as for Yunho.'' Mr. Lee threatened.

You remained silent, thinking of what Mr. Lee said. You knew that what Mr. Lee was doing was completely incorrect, but somehow you couldn't stop thinking that if you left Donghae, things would get better.

''And nothing bad will happen to Donghae?''

Mr. Lee nodded. ''And nohing bad will happen to Donghae.''

You stood up from your seat and left without saying anything else to Mr. Lee.


I know, I know, this was a bad chapter >.< mianhae *bows*

NOTE: I've planned to finish this story before the 45-50 chapter, I don't think I'll write more than 50, that would be too much I guess >.<

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]