Countdown

I Love a Taken Man

He knew that he was the worst person right now. His family was falling apart, neither Donghae nor Donghwa came to visit anymore. He heaved a sigh as he thought about what happened the day he talked with you.

''What did you tell her, huh?!'' Donghae shouted as he stepped into his father's office furiously.

Mr. Lee looked up from his papers, his chest started to hurt when he saw his son's face. Donghae had tearful eyes and he looked really hurt even though he was glaring at his dad right now.

''Do you really enjoy watching me being like this?'' Donghae asked, hurt and mad at the same time. Mr. Lee was speechless, he didn't even know what to say right now. ''What part of I don't want to marry EunJung you don't understand? Don't you care about me? If I marry her, I'll be miserable for the rest of my life. What part of that don't you understand because I don't know another way to tell you!''

''D -''

''What did you tell her? Tell me! Do you have any idea what she means to me?'' Donghae said as the first tear fell down. That broke Mr. Lee's heart, seeing his son crying because of his fault. ''Are you happy now? She left! She doesn't want to be with me anymore!'' Donghae shouted before walking out and throwing the door.

Mr. Lee finished the glass of wine he had and poured some more into it. He started to drink again as he was now looking at some family pictures. There was a picture where Donghae was with him, it was a few years ago and both of them looked really happy. He let out a small smile but his face turned sad as he remembered his relationship with his son right now.

''You're not taking into account every single thing of what I say! If you were, then you would understand that I don't want to marry EunJung, not even for an hour! I don't understand why you need this marriage for the project to get started. I already agreed on helping you with it and I know that I can do it without this stupid marriage!'' Donghae said, he was really angry.

''What's so special about ____? EunJung can do so much more than she will ever do!''

''That's not true! Take that back!'' Donghae shouted. ''Tell me a good reason why you need this marriage for the project to be done and I'll agree with it.''

''Because with this marriage it just proves that the contract will be official.''

''Every single contract in the whole world is legal and official! What you're saying is nonsense. Besides, this marriage is not needed. You said so by yourself. You said I could get divorced. What's the point of marrying her if I'm going to divorce her after one year and a half!?''

The only thing he's been doing with his son is argue. He knew that Donghae was right - for this project to be done, they don't need this marriage. It's just that Mr. Kim wants Donghae as his son-in-law, and unfortunately back then, Mr. Lee also wanted EunJung as his daughter-in-law so that when they married, the two of them could take over the project and maybe even start their own company.

He didn't even allow Donghwa to marry in February. What kind of father does that?

He heaved a sigh and let his glass of wine on the table before standing up. He wanted to talk with Mr. Kim.

 

''Oppa...mianhae.'' You apologized as you hugged him and hid your face in his chest. Donghae was still a little bit shock to have you back in his house. Just then, you felt two arms wrap around your body. He was hugging you back. You felt something on the top of your head, it was Donghae's head.

''I forgive you if you promise me something,'' Donghae said. Eunhyuk was just standing there looking at the two of you with a smile on his face. ''Don't ever leave me again.''

You tightened your hug and nodded. ''Ne, I'm sorry.''

Just then, Eunhyuk hugged the two of you. Both of you started to laugh. ''Haha. What are you doing Eunhyuk?'' Donghae chuckled.

''Yah!'' He complained and crossed his arms with a pout. ''Okay, I'll never hug either of you again.'' You chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

''How many times have you interrupted our special moments, Eunhyuk?'' Donghae asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, annoyed but playful at the same time

''Yah! Those were accidents.'' He defended himself. You chuckled again. ''Do you think I would do that on purpose?''

Donghae shrugged.

''Yah! You two are just...urgh!'' Eunhyuk glared. ''I'll just leave now.''

''Thanks for bringing her back, hyung!'' Donghae shouted with a smile.

''Whatever,'' Eunhyuk said and waved his hand while walking out of the house.

A few hours later, both you and Donghae were out in the balcony on the second floor. You were surprised when you saw fireworks. Donghae smiled and rested his head on the side of yours.

''Today is December 31st,'' Donghae whispered.

Your eyes widened. This was the first time in your life that you've forgotten about New Year's Eve. You smiled back and hugged Donghae. It was already 11:45 PM. The two of you remained silent for a while until they were only 5 seconds left before 12AM.

''Five,'' Donghae said as he kissed your shoulder, taking a second - ''Four,'' You smiled. ''Three,'' he said as he kissed your neck, taking another second - ''Two,'' you whispered. ''One,'' he whispered as he turned you around to give you a kiss on the lips.

 

''This is beautiful,'' EunJung smiled as she was lying on a blanket placed on the grass at the park. Yoochun smiled as he lied down next to her. From where they were, they could see fireworks as well. ''Let's do the countdown, oppa.'' EunJung said as she was still looking up at the sky. ''Three, two, ONE!'' EunJung shouted the last number as she started to laugh.

Yoochun wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her closer. Their lips met, kissing for a few seconds before EunJung pulled away from him.

''This is the best way I've ever started a new year.'' She said with a smile and started to kiss him again.


Hello 2012! I hope this year will be a great one for all of you and me! ^^ If you do write goals, let's try to accomplish them!

@subicbay: ^_^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Thanks ~ I love them too ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: Yup ^^ soon

@lilrockstar: Yes ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]