Yunho's Pool

I Love a Taken Man

''Ahh... ~ '' You smiled while putting down your drink. You were having a good time at Yunho's place, inside his pool on a big pool lounger. Even though today was Friday, you didn't have anything important to do at work so you came back home early. Very early.

You reached out for a magazine and your I-pod before moving the pool lounger to the middle and relax. You pulled down your sunglasses and started reading your magazine like that.

Your cellphone rang a couple of times, but because you were listening to your I-pod, you couldn't and didn't hear your ringtone.

MEANWHILE

''Gah! Pick up your damn phone!''

''Sir...the meeting is about to start.'' His assistant said before walking out of the office and closing the door behind her.

''Yah! You better not blame me for this!'' He muttered before hanging up the phone and walking behind his assistant.

AT YUNHO'S

You were singing along with your I-pod and kinda dancing on the pool lounger. You picked up your drink again and took a sip before continuing reading the magazine.

''That looks pretty...'' You said to yourself.

 

''Yunho? . . . Hum . . . I wonder where he is? Didn't he tell me to come at his place at 12? . . . Oh! There's someone outside!''

 

You kept humming while looking at the nice clothes in the magazine. You grabbed your drink again, when suddenly in the corner of your eye you saw someone walking towards you. You turned around to face him and shouted when you did.

''AH!'' You let out a high-pitched scream, and then groaned when you accidentally threw your drink into the pool. ''Yah! YOU! What the hell are you doing here? Were you trying to give me a heart attack!?''

Donghae couldn't help but to laugh, then he cleared his throat and tried being serious. ''Uh...well, actually, Yunho told me to come at his place at midday to give me some papers...But because he's in a meeting right now, he gave me his keys and told me to come by myself.''

''Couldn't you at least call first?''

''I did when I came in. I called for Yunho.'' He smiled.

''But you said you knew he was in a meeting.'' You narrowed your eyes.

''Yeah, but then I heard music, but it was you.''

You slightly shook your head and rolled your eyes. Donghae just kept staring at you. Your eyes widened when you realized that you were wearing ONLY a VS (Victoria's Secret) bikini!

''So...um...the papers.''

''Uh...y-yeah!'' Donghae nodded and then walked back into the house.

Wah! What the hell were you thinking about, Lee Donghae!? He mentally scolded himself.

You heaved a sigh and jumped off the pool lounger. You had to clean the pool right now, that means, change the water.

Why is it that every time you meet Donghae you throw your drink?

When Donghae got the papers, he was going to go bid farewell to you and then leave immediately, but he saw you trying to clean the pool and smiled as an idea came to his mind.

''What is it with you and the drinks?'' He decided to tease you.

You looked up at him and shot him a death glare. ''You won't want to mess with me, Mr. Lee.''

''Mr. Lee?'' Donghae repeated with a smile.

''Did you find the papers?'' You asked. He nodded. ''Then...what else are you looking for? I'm sure you're not going to find it here.''

''I was just curious.'' Donghae shrugged. ''Jinjja, what's with you and the drinks? Is it some kind of...'' He stopped, thinking for the right word to say.

''Seriously, Donghae!'' You complained. ''I'm just having bad luck right now!''

''Is it with everyone or just me?'' Donghae asked, now really curious.

''Just you, so the reason why I always throw my punch must be because you're near!''

Donghae nodded. ''Or...could it be that I make you feel nervous?''

''Just you wish.''

Donghae laughed.

''Jinjja Donghae! What do you want now?''

''You're not good at hiding your feelings.''

You smiled and tilted your head to one side cutely. ''Jinjja?'' You asked and started to walk closer to him. He nodded again. You grabbed his wrist and quickly turned him around before pushing him into the pool. It was as though Donghae knew that this was going to happen since he also grabbed your wrist, pulling you into the water with him.

''Yah!'' You complained and moved away from him.

''Wae?'' Donghae asked looking down at his wet tux.

''Huh? What are you guys doing in my pool?'' Yunho asked from the doorway, now walking towards the two of you.

''What are you doing here?'' Donghae asked.

''That doesn't answer my question, but to answer your question, I decided to talk real quick in the meeting to come get the papers for you. And ____, why won't you answer my phone calls? Were you that busy playing with Donghae?''

''W-What!? P-playing with Dong-g-hae!?'' You stuttered.

''Why are you stuttering?'' Donghae asked with a raised eyebrow and a charming smile.

''Pabo!'' You exclaimed before getting out of the pool.

Donghae just chuckled and then got out after you.

''Are those the papers!?'' Yunho asked shocked as he looked at some white papers floating on his pool. ''Urgh! I don't know what the hell the two of you were doing, but clean this mess up!'' He ordered before walking back into his own house.

''Are you happy? Now we've got to clean this up!'' You complained.

''Well...you were going to clean it up anyways. You threw a drink into the pool, remember?'' Donghae laughed.

''Urgh!''


@silverx: Keke, thanks ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Ne ^_^

@sole_nero: Yup! ^^ Donghae's interested in her, but for now, he's just thinking about friendship.

@Paralovesuperjunior: He thinks she's interesting (:

@JaeSunHae_cy: For now it's friendship though, but ... maybe? ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]