Forced

I Love a Taken Man

''Come in.''

Yunho turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. He had an idea about why would his boss, Mr. Lee, ask to meet him. He greeted and bowed politely before he took a seat across from Mr. Lee.

''Sir --'' Yunho had started to speak, but was interrupted by Mr. Lee.

''Yunho, I don't have doubts that you're in fact one of the best business man. And I'm very glad to have you here in my company. Also, I know that this job matters a lot to you. Am I right?''

Yunho immediately nodded. He was more than curious as to why Mr. Lee had called him, and an idea just popped into his mind. He hoped it was what he was thinking.

''With that said, I would like to tell you now why I asked for you.'' Mr. Lee said. Yunho gulped, feeling more nervous. ''I need you to help me with a task.''

''Yes!'' Yunho accepted immediately. I will be promoted!

''Oh, I'm glad you're more than willing to help.'' Mr. Lee smiled. ''Good then. I need you to make Mr. Kim's daughter fall for my son and agree to an arranged marriage with him.''

''What!?'' Yunho asked, shocked. It wasn't what he was thinking at all. He was thinking that he would be promoted!

NO!

Mr. Lee looked surprised by Yunho's sudden reaction. ''I thought you said yes.''

''Mr. Lee,'' he cleared his throat, ''sir, I - I was...thinking...''

''Yunho, I know how much this work means to you. But if you don't want to complete this task, I can assure you that I can find someone else to do it and take your position.''

Take his position!? Is Mr. Lee freaking kidding him!?

''Uh - No! I'll complete this task, sir.'' Yunho said immediately. Mr. Lee nodded.

''Good then. My son will be coming back the day after tomorrow. Mr. Kim's daughter's name is Kim Eun Jung.'' Mr. Lee informed him. ''Oh, and Mr. Jung, my son still doesn't know anything about this.''

l a t e r

''Eun Jung, please, I need you t -- !'' Yunho muttered as Miss Kim hang up her phone again. As soon as Yunho mentioned about her having a blind date she just keeps refusing.

How the hell is he going to complete this task if the girl won't even accept a single blind date!?

Yunho quickly picked his phone again and dialed a number he knew too well.

''Yoboseyo?'' A calm voice answered from the other side of the line.

''Come to my office now!'' He said and then hung up. He knew that the only way to make her come to his office right away was if he did that and didn't explain a thing to her until she arrived.

It took her fifteen minutes before she could arrive at Lee Corp. and walk into Yunho's office. Yunho couldn't help but feel a little bit relieved when he saw her, but as soon as she stepped into his office, he went crazy again.

''____-ah, you've got to help me out!'' Yunho shouted desperately as you walked into his office.

''Yah, oppa! Breathe!'' You said and went to stand across from him. ''What do you need me for?''

''I need you to make two people fall for each other!'' Yunho said bluntly and heaved a sigh. He was going crazy with each second.

''Omo! What!?'' You shouted, not believing what you just heard.

''Dongsaeng-ah, please! Pretty please!'' Yunho begged.

''But...how?'' You asked.

Yunho shook his head while he sat down on his armchair. ''Maybe if you became someone's friend...''

''Someone's? Who?'' You asked.

''Her name is Kim Eun Jung.''


Here is the first chapter! How was it? I'm actually happy with this chappie ^^

@partyinseoul: Haha, hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

Q U E S T I O N : Would you prefer ''____'' or a name?

Please do comment

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]