[TMH: PART FOUR]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was I Need a Girl by Taeyang. Yorobun, welcome back! This is still DJ Miracle and I’m coming to you with a big life update. 

 

Speaking of needing a girl or boy, I was recently at my beloved cousin's wedding. *sighs*

 

Kids, there comes a time in your life when you realize that maybe, just maybe you want something more in life. Seeing love being celebrated that night, I was hit with the epiphany that the days of playing around might be over for me. I might want someone looking at me too with literal hearts for eyes. Someone who would find all my quirky tendencies to be endearing.

 

I know. I know. It came as a surprise for me too. Now this The Singles' Manual DJ is going to be asking you dear listeners for tips on.. Still ridiculous to hear me say it.. dating seriously. As the tweets come in with our hashtag #TSMMiracleNeedsABoy, let’s listen to TWICE’s What Is Love.

 

"Lucky sticks don't work ." Yoona announced it two weeks after the wedding. They're back on their favorite bar in their favorite seats. "Went out on four dates with different guys and none of them seemed promising. All of them were BORING."



TOP patted her head in sympathy. "Told you, baby girl. This idea ."



"When I said serious, I mean someone who is looking for more than a night of fun. Who knew serious is now synonymous with boring?!" She went on her tirade. "The only good thing that came out of all of those dates was that they weren't bad for a one night stand."



"Okay, first of all, Yoona, it's been two weeks. Give it more time." Dara intervened. "How about you Jiyongie? How's it going?"



Busy with his new furniture collection and comforting an angry Yoona by drinking with her, he really only went on one date. She was a Japanese model who quite honestly was too rough and wild for his own good. He shrugged. "No luck either."



"Maybe this will help." Taeyeon adjusted her seating position as the others gave her their attention. "There's this interesting TED Talk speaker from last week's event. It's about attraction."



Yoona tilted her head, interested in Taeyeon's new knowledge discovery. It's one of the things she loves about her friend, she always excitedly shares new information she discovers in her line of work. "Do go on, Taengoo."



"Apparently being physically intimate with someone affects the way you think about a person. Hormones and like that makes you think you like a person but in reality, it's just a biological response to physical touch and having with them. This TED Talk is suggesting that in order to really find someone you click with, you should avoid having physical intimacy with them. It helps you get to know them without your hormones clouding your judgment."



TOP snorted. "That's a stupid idea."



Yoona blinked. "I agree. No ? Why are you punishing me?"

 

“I can see what it means.” Donghae looked up deep in thought. “You think that’s why old-fashioned folks don’t want us hooking up with just anyone?”

 

"It could work." Dara put her two cents in the topic, her fiance nodding beside her.



"Uh huh, coming from the couple who hooked up in a frat house closet the first time they met." Yoona fired back.



"That's different!" Donghae argued. "It's college. And we didn't know we would end up engaged a few years later."



"The dating game for singles at our age is different now, Yoong. You got to date with the intention of a long-term relationship. Not just a fling. This abstinence thing would help."



"So all four of us singles are doing it?" Yoona tilted her head thinking about it. If she's doing this, they all better do it all with her. "Loser pays for our flights to Jeju Island for DaraHae's engagement party."



TOP didn't hesitate to reach for his wallet and take out his credit card. "Charge half on me. I'm bowing out right now."



"I'll do it." Taeyeon said nonchalantly. "Jiyongie?"



"I---" Jiyong sighed. He'll try but if he fails, he just has to be extra sneaky with his affairs. "Fine. I'll go with it."



Yoona put a hand under her chin and sighed loudly. "This is going to ."

 

—-----------------------------



"Yeah, yeah. Just call me the moment you can leave. You're missing out on a good stay here. We'll be waiting. See you soon. Stay safe!" 



"They can't make it?" Yoona glanced at Jiyong for a second and returned to admiring the painting hanging on the lobby. She doesn't know who the artist is but it is catching her attention.



"The roads are too snowed out for them to drive. They'll leave early tomorrow instead." Jiyong answered.



The gang had planned a weekend getaway after one of Jiyong's rich patrons offered to lend him this cabin as a thank you for getting his furniture delivered early. Yoona and Jiyong, coming from the same neighborhood, decided to drive together while the others would follow after their work day ended. Unfortunately, they were caught in a snow storm before they left.



"Good thing we bought the booze and food right?" Yoona said. She looked around the place and whistled. "This isn't a cabin at all. It's a mansion pretending to be a cabin."

 

They went room to room and gasped at one of the rooms where a jacuzzi tub was situated in the middle. 

 

"Oh I'm definitely going in that tonight." Yoona marveled, looking forward to ending the night with a soak in the very inviting jacuzzi tub.

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow as Yoona looked at the jacuzzi tub with hooded eyes. “I’m going to give you and the tub some privacy and get started on dinner.”




Yoona clapped her hands in tiny movements as Jiyong put down the pot of mille-feille nabe on the dinner table. “Wow, it smells delicious!”



Jiyong looked at her expression and chuckled. “Why do you look surprised? Did you expect me to mess up?”



The radio DJ shrugged. “TOP doesn't know how to cook even if someone held a gun to his head. Donghae oppa is a so-so cook.”



Even the presentation of the nabe was pretty, Yoona thought. He was kind enough to serve her a bowl of it as well. Yoona thanked him graciously for the food. She didn’t get to help because she needed to take a work conference call when Jiyong was cooking.



She moaned in delight and then looked at Jiyong with a surprised expression. “This is really delicious! Omo, Ji! You’re a great cook! I can’t believe it!”



“Uhmm, thanks? I don’t know whether that’s a compliment or…”



“Where’d you learn how to cook?”



Jiyong couldn’t help but grin as Yoona continued to stuff herself with the food. “I taught myself actually. The nature of my job means a lot of sleepless nights trying to finish the furniture. I got tired of take-out food and so I decided to learn how to make food.”



“So you learned to survive the late-nights? That’s nice. You don’t have somebody else to cook for you?”



“Do you let your friends sleep over”?”



Yoona pointed at him with her spoon. “Good point.”



“Besides, I have company every Monday night.” 



Her eyes widened. “You listen to my radio show?!”



“Just since you came back and we got introduced.” This is true, 



“Then Mr. Kwon, what is your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter