[SISTER, SISTER]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Dami is a known fashion designer, that much is for sure. However, she isn't likely to appear in celebrity events because she likes to be in the background of things. Her half a million followers liked that she would give little hints, little crumbs for the VIPs and fans of his husband.

 

Tonight was different. Tonight, she wasn't in a dressing room sticking needles to an idol. She was the one getting dressed up. After all, it's not everyday that your husband and your brother are getting awards the same night, right?

 

They walked up to the red carpet and posed for the camera. She will probably never get used to those lights all flashing at the same time. How did his brother do this all the time? Two minutes in front of those cameras and she's already dizzy!

 

She sits on a table with her husband and G-Dragon. Kim Min Jun is to receive an actor award while GD is to receive some Music Hall of Fame award. 

 

She had lived with her brother for about 15 years. Knew him his whole life. When you know someone so intimately, you learn to study their behaviors. What ticks them off, what makes them happy. Or in this case, what makes them fidgety.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

 

He only nodded stiffly. 

 

That was weird, Dami thought. Even on a public event like this, he is usually more relaxed, more... more G-Dragon rather than the meeker Kwon Ji Yong.

 

What does a sister do in cases like this? Why they investigate of course!

 

He has his hands clamped together, in front of him. He seem to be avoiding looking at a certain direction. He grabbed his phone from his pocket.. Dami swatted it away.

 

"No phones. This is a televised event, remember?" She hissed at him. No way she would be part of a news scandal about GD being high and mighty and not paying attention to the awards. Not when she's sitting beside him.

 

What's wrong this brat?

 

A lot of the stars in attendance greeted them as they settled in their own seats. G-Dragon, the ever respectful one, always greeted back. And then the host of the event came in and passed by their table.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I hope you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter