[OUT]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 28th

 

"Dispatch is giving us until New Year's to make a settlement. As per their 'tradition'," Yoona's manager said the word with air quotes. "they're going to release the photos if we fail to contact them in time."

 

Jiyong and Yoona swiped through the paparazzi photos on the iPad. Most are photos of Yoona getting out of G-Dragon's car outside the filming set of Hush but there are also a few taken outside G-Dragon's building when the two had their nightly walks sometimes. There are photos of them holding hands and even riding on GD's bike together.

 

Yoona's manager continued. "And since we are talking about a member of BIGBANG and Girls' Generation dating, the price is higher than your normal settlement."

 

The couple were having a nice breakfast before their two managers interrupted them with this problem. The couple had been together for almost five years, known to their closest friends. Their managers even had each other on speed dial, making sure to coordinate breaks and vacation days so that the two can spend time together. Everything was going great, their set-up was working perfectly for everyone.

 

"What are they even doing following us? Taeyeon unni's budding relationship just got outed too. NCT has a hundred members and aren't the TWICE girls dating now? Why can't they follow them instead? I mean, SNSD and BIGBANG are old news." Yoona complained, swiping furiously between the photos and zooming in on their faces as they walk through the sidewalk unknowingly getting photographed.

 

GD's manager rolled his eyes at his ringing phone. "Jiyong's news that he's hitting the studio probably prompted it. And you just started a brand new drama, you two are in the public's eyes once again."

 

ing leeches. "What did the bosses say?" Jiyong asked.

 

Jiyong's manager's phone rang again but the older man ignored it. He sighed and turned to the couple. "They wanted to know what you want to do. You two are in your 30's and not in any dating ban anymore. They'll release the statement supporting whatever the two of you decide on."

 

Yoona handed back the iPad to her manager. "Oppa, it's a no-brainer. Whatever the price is, I'm sure we can pay it, right? Make the payment and shut them up."

 

Yoona's manager nodded and got his phone out to make the call.

 

"50/50, right?" Ji's manager asked Yoona's..

 

"Mwuh? Your idol is the man. He should pay 75%. Besides, he makes money every second just by breathing." Yoona's manager argued back.

 

Yoona let out a sigh. The two managers sometimes do this.

 

"No." Jiyong interrupted them. The two stopped arguing to look at him. 

 

"Fine, 60/40." Yoona's manager haggled.

 

"Anniyo. I mean, no. We're not paying Dispatch." He pushed away his plate and leaned back on his chair, crossing his arms.

 

"W-what?" Yoona asked, very much surprised. "Ji, they're outing us."

 

"I know."

 

Yoona chuckled nervously. She can't understand where his head at. "We can't-- I mean, you're coming back with an album. Taeyeon unni just got into a dating scandal..."

 

"So?"

 

"Ji.." The tension in the dining room suddenly rising.

 

"We're going to give you two sometime.." The two managers awkwardly exited the room.

 

"What do you mean 'so'?" Yoona pushed back her chair and stood up.

 

Jiyong laughed, not getting why Yoona is so worked up. "You said it yourself, babe. SNSD and BIGBANG are old news. Maybe it's time to let the cat out of the bag. We can go on dates wearing normal clothes and not disguises~ Promote each other's projects on our social media."

 

"Wait promote-- Ji, we talked about this. Aren't you the one who told me how you liked how the two of us are successful without ever having to ride on the other's success?"

 

"Yeah, but that's not the purpose anymore, Yoong. It's supporting each other for the sake of supporting each other. And that's not even the main point--"

 

"You said it's okay that we're keeping this private.."

 

"It is okay, babe. But it's different now. We'll pay and then what? Next year, they'll come to us again asking for payment? I'm not enabling those people, Yoong." Jiyong stood up and tried to backhug her but she nudged him away.

 

"Is that it? You don't want to pay? I'll pay the whole thing then." Yoona ran her hand through her hair in frustration. "I can't be associated with you right now in public. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter