[HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cindeyoona30: Happy, happy birthday peaceminusone! It's also been a year since we started chatting, so a happy anniversary for our friendship! Kekekekeke~ Enjoy your day, mister! And don't forget to tell me all about it. I wish I could give you a gift but I'm broke >.< But when we meet I promise I'll give you one.  Do you remember when I told you about our prince's 20th birthday is also today? I just found out from my stepsisters that they're having a ball for the Prince.The two witches are attending. I'll stay home though, I'd rather wait for a message from you, chingoo. Anyways, I'm babbling, give me a beep when you can. I should cook them breakfast before they wake. Although I'm hoping they won't. Lol. Saenggil chukhaeyo, peaceminusone <3

 

Yoona sent the message with a smile on her face. Today on August 18th, her only friend is celebrating his birthday. Nothing should let her down. Not even her stepsisters bragging about the ball they prohibited her from attending. 

 

She cooked the usual pancakes, eggs and bacon for her stepmother and stepsisters. She diligently washed the dishes and delivered their breakfast to each of their rooms. She went to the laundry room afterwards to wash their clothes.

 

As she waits for the washing machine to finish its job, she her phone again.

 

She almost hit her head when she saw a new message from peaceminusone.

 

peaceminusone: Awww, my chingoo is so sweet. Kamsahamnida! I will surely enjoy this day more if I get to meet you, or even a selca from you. How about that for a gift? So it's been one year of brighter days because of cindeyoona30 huh? Anyway, it's about time we get to know each other face to face, don't you think? Chingoo-ah, you might not be saying it but I feel like you're sad not attending this party. Don't worry, I researched it and seems that royal parties are such a bore anyway. Smile, cindeyoona30. Today will be a great day!

 

She snorted. Yoona almost wrote back about the day being only good to him but held back. It's the guy's birthday. She doesn't want to be a letdown. 

 

cindeyoona30: Well I sure hope so! Thank you too, for 365 days of laughter with you. I'm still shy to send you a selca but I too thinks it might be time to meet personally. Will you finally tell me if you're from Niliria too? Let's meet tonight!

 

Niliria is an island that is still part of South Korea's territory but an independent monarchy led by the royal family. The king 's health is slowly deteriorating, thus the search for the new prince's wife for tonight's ball. Yoona can absolutely dream that she'd be that new princess, right?

 

One year ago, Yoona stumbled upon a website where she thought nobody else was in. Only a few people are registered users and it was not as popular as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and such. She was ranting at the said site how it's unfair that her stepmother and stepsisters are treating her like a slave when she is indeed her father's daughter. Ever since her father died, she was mistreated unfairly.

 

 

She surely did not expect to get a response. It was from someone with a username peaceminusone, telling her that he understands her and not to worry because good things come to those who deserve it. She believed this person. And that was the start of their friendship. 

 

They started either emailing, chatting or texting each other. They never knew what the other looked like but they promised each other not to lie about their age. He was turning 20 and she was turning 19. 

 

peaceminusone: That's a great idea! Let me ask my family if we have plans for tonight! This is going to be awesome.

 

There goes that pang of jealousy again, whenever peaceminusone mentions his family. Although to be fair, he had his share of rants. He was not ready but his family is forcing him to take over their family business. He was too young to be given such a big responsibility.

 

Yoona did not hear from peaceminusone that afternoon. She continued with her daily chores and once she was done, she checked her email again. Still no message. Yoona sighed and proceeded with playing the grand piano in the living room.

 

"Yoona!!" Her older stepsister appeared from the doorway. "How do I look?"

 

"Taeyeon unni, you look beautiful. You will catch the eyes of many at the ball." She said almost in a flat tone. Taeyeon was wearing a ridiculously colorful gown. Her sight hurts just looking at it.

 

"Psssh. Not as much as I would." Her other stepsister, Sunny, entered the room with her sparkling violet gown that contradicts her bright red hair. At that moment, she pitied the prince Yoona had not yet have the pleasure to met. It would be stressful meeting her stepsisters for the first time.

 

"Sunny unni, is that a new lipstick? It looks gorgeous on you." She threw in a compliment.

 

Sunny gave her a smirk. 

 

Her stepmother entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter