[ARRANGED PART 2]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP winced as he hit the floor, a hand on his stomach, which he was convinced is bruised. He was hit by a roundhouse kick in the stomach by his sister who was grinning smugly down at him.

G-Dragon was observing from the sidelines, his hands in his pocket, unable to hide a smile that was forming. He can't believe his right-hand man was just beaten by his fiancee, who was also his right-hand man's sister.

Beside him was two of his henchmen, Daesung and Seungri. They were guarding the four girls that were watching the match intently, amazed by the high-energy moves that the woman was pulling. 

"Again!" TOP demanded.

Yoona scoffed. "Oppa, learn to admit defeat. Aren't you tired getting your kicked by your little sister three times in a row?"

She offered a hand to help him up which he took begrudgingly. "I'm just not used to your agility. It's not something I encountered before."

"Hmm.. Excuses." She older brother. "Father wanted me to have all the advantage I need and he spared no cent. Sent me to the best martial arts school both in the States and in Japan."

"While I was here making sure Kwon Jiyong doesn't get in too much trouble?" He scowled. "Talk about favoritism."

They approached the bench on the sidelines. He handed her a bottle of water. 

"If I didn't get in trouble, how else would you learn how to throw punches?" G-Dragon added, sitting beside his fiancee who gave him a sweaty smile. 

It has been three months since the incident with Mr. Kim. They had successfully disposed of every member of the old mob and had established their reign as the new runners of the mafia world. Yoona had proved to be a valuable asset as the future lady boss, with her genius when it comes to strategy and fighting. The couple had been closer since and now going through with the wedding not as two individuals who was in an arranged marriage but now a couple in love.

Seungri and Daesung, with the four girls, approached them.

"Boss, here's the girls who just finished their training." Daesung said.

Seungri motioned for the girls to move forward. "Jennie, Rose, Lisa and Jisoo."

G-Dragon nodded. "Long time no see, girls. Did everyone treat you good?"

"Yes, boss!' They answered in a chorus.

Meanwhile, Yoona looked at the girls up and down and sighed. "I don't see why we can't just send Chaerin, Bom, Minzy and Dara for this job."

TOP shot her an annoyed look. "We told you, little sister. Chae and the others have already established their undercover in their own fields. Chae's in the entertainment business, Dara's in the police, Minzy and Bom are in the journalism industry. We need fresh blood and younger ones if we're to place them in a school."

"Besides, you're the one who wants that district to be observed." GD added. "We place them there and see what happens."

Yoona had presented to them a district that was slowly being overrun by a group of teenage boys who was sell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter