[AUGUST 18]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyang oppa!" Taeyanglanced at my direction and smiled when he saw me. His hair was blonde and he looks so good. For sure their new comeback will top the charts.

"Yoona! What are you doing here?" He gave me a hug.

I giggled and looked behind him where TOP and Daesung oppa were shooting their scenes. "I was shooting a CF next door.  I thought I saw Ji Eun unni!"

He took in my appearance as I was still wearing the clothes I was modeling. But then he noticed the small paper bag I was holding and his right eyebrow raised. "Hmm, is that all?"

I slightly blushed and didn't answer him. I was busy looking around but he blocked my vision. "Taeyang oppa!" I pouted.

He laughed at my childish expression. "Let me guess who you're here for. Your ultimate crush?"

I started waving both hands in front of me. "No, no! I just thought I'd come say hello to you!"

"Today of all days?"

Okay, I guess there's no use in denying. 13 years in the business. Hailed as Nation's Visual. Most idols would say that I'm their ideal type but there has been no one else that caught my eye quite like Big Bang's leader.

G-Dragon. Sighs. I mean, you understand, right? He's very talented and charismatic on stage. His creativity off stage is also something I look up to.

I am also a decorative actress but when it comes to the mention of GD, I become like a rookie or a schoolgirl. When I see him during music shows or on fashion events, my knees would buckle and my mouth would suddenly become dry. I would have to turn the other way just so I can compose myself. 

Although I am close with Daesung and even Taeyang oppa, I never really gotten into being close or even talking with him. I just get so tongue-tied, it's embarrassing! It's been the worst - kept secret so I'm sure GD knows about it. Add that to the embarrassment.

I know I never have a chance with being with him so I have tried diverting my attention to other men. The fact that I'm single should be a testament to how that's not working. Every man just cannot compare to him. 

Today though. Today's different. Today I challenged myself to talk to him. My silly crush has been on going for over a decade that I decided to finally do something about it. It only took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter