[YOU]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she was, standing in front of their school. How long has it been since she stepped foot on this institution? Ten years? Wow. A very long time, indeed.

But somehow, being here again, she seemed to have reverted back to her seventeen year old self. Big glasses and fifty pounds heavier than she is now. Im Yoona. The school’s Most Likely to Not Succeed.

She took a deep breath. “This is not happening. This is not happening.” She chanted.

She tried to keep it out. But like always, when her mind wandered to her high school memories, she had never kept it out.

Memories of her eating lunch at the girls’ restroom. Those uber y and pretty girls mocking her and laughing at her. Their words saying she would never have someone to love her.

She cringed and suddenly felt cold. Now she wished she brought her plus one.

And then she snorted. Yeah right. As if she has any chances of her plus one agreeing to come to her stupid high school reunion.

Huh. Why did she even come? Why?

“Yoona, don’t just stand there! Come on!”

Oh yeah. It’s because of Yuri. Her best friend. The one single light in her dark high school memories. She had convinced her to come tonight.  She really don’t remember how.

Yoona followed her. They held hands as they walked up to the registration where Yuri was easily waved off by who she remembered as Leeteuk. The captain of the football team during their time. He was one of those, nice students but not nice enough to stand up for her. Why would he? He has a reputation to uphold and he apologized for that.

When they were seated next to each other, he was nice and had a good sense of humor. Outside the classroom, he was with the jocks who made her look like a joke. To his credit, he never laughed with them.

“Name?” he asked.

“Im Yoona.”

He did a double take. “Im Yoona?”

“Hey Leeteuk-ssi.” She smiled softly at him.

“Is that really you? I mean—“ He shook his head. “Wow.”

“Thanks.” She blushed.

He gave her her name tag and waved her in. “Something tells me, you’ll be quite a headturner tonight.”

“See you, Leeteuk-ssi.”

The night moved on and Yoona felt relaxed. She and Yuri were having fun dancing together and trying to identify who’s who and who’s married to who. That is until, Tiffany and her crew approached them.

It was like déjà vu. Those times when she was just sitting by herself in the cafeteria and these awful girls approach her and degrade her like she’s less of a person because she isn’t ‘Barbie’ perfect.

“Kwon Yuri.” Tiffany greeted. “Life has been well to you.”

Yuri rolled her eyes. “Yes. I suppose, not as well as how life is treating you. Twenty seven with no husband, but has already two children. Different fathers too. Wow Tiffany-ssi. As expected.”

Yoona’s eyes widened. She can’t believe Yuri just said that.

Tiffany reddened. She just gave Yuri a tight smile. “I believe you’re mistaken. I actually have a fiancé and he’ll try to come by tonight. You see he’s a very busy person—“ And then she noticed Yoona’s purse. “Oh, he’s very well known. He’s that statement.” Tiffany pointed at it.

Yoona’s purse is a very special gift from someone very special. A gift that she was reluctant to accept first, knowing that it must have cost a damn lot. But the gift giver was also very annoyingly persuasive. She was basically forced to take it.

It was a black purse. With diamond studded letters that read ‘ONE OF A KIND’. Yes. It’s real diamonds.

“Is your friend a G-Dragon fan, Yuri-ssi?” Tiffany snarled.

Yuri scoffed. “This friend?” She pointed at Yoona. “This friend is Im Yoona. Do you remember her?” Tiffany’s eyes widened. “And for your information she’s not only G-Dragon’s fan but—“

“But I am also a collector of his merchandise.” Yoona interrupted her friend. Then she swallowed and offered her hand. “Tiffany-ssi, it’s nice to see you again.”

Tiffany extended her hand and they shook. “Wow Yoona-ssi. I guess Korea’s cosmetic technology is really the best huh? Who was your doctor?”

That was when Yoona got offended. You can tell her how big she was before or how much she’s changed but what she can never take? Insinuating that she got her whole self done when nothing is ever changed like that to her.

Yuri was ready to retaliate of course. But Yoona he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter