[NEORAGO]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EYYY! Finally, man! I thought you're going to spend the day just greeting other people!" Soohyuk loudly cheered as Jiyong settled down on their table. They were attending a wedding of a non-idol friend of theirs. Nu Thang was once again reunited.

 

Jiyong shook his head, ing his coat. He'd been out of the limelight for only a few months but people are so eager to invite him for promotions and endorsements. Can't they even take a break? They're attending as guests at a wedding. 

 

"Where's what's-her-face?" TOP asked. 

 

"Yeah, the girl you brought last time? The one with the heavy eyeliner." Jong-hyun added.

 

"Ya! That girl has a name." Jiyong muttered. The others looked at him, raising an eyebrow and waiting for an answer. "It's err--Hara?"

 

"Gain." The woman sitted next to him rolled her eyes. "It's Gain."

 

Soohyuk looked thoughtful. "Huh. I thought that girl's name was Sohee?"

 

The woman shook her head. "Nah, Sohee was the girl with the crazy girlfriend eyes. Hara was the one with the cute doll eyes who came before Sohee. It's Gain, I'm sure."

 

Jiyong smiled at her and pecked her on her cheek. "Im Yoona, what would we do without you?"

 

Oh, didn't you know that Yoona was a part of that group? Well, she always takes pictures of the group and always wear disguises when they are outside.

 

Jiyong and Yoona had been friends ever since they were taking the same dance trainings in SM before they even hit puberty. As they became popular, they only became closer. There was something about the two's fame that were unlike their other members. Their fans are more invested in their lives therefore more opinionated. Only a few really understood the struggle that came with being the most popular members of their respective groups. 

 

They were best of friends through the years and eventually when Nu Thang finally got formed, they were there together too.

 

"That's right! Gain! She was so pretty! What happened to her?"

 

The Big Bang leader just shrugged. 

 

CL tossed a napkin at his direction. "Ya! That's what? Number 6 this month?"

 

"I think it's only number 5." Jong-hyun commented.

 

"Guys, it's number 7." Yoona again corrected them. If anyone knew anything about G-Dragon, it would be her.

 

Ever since that day they talked, he has been restless when it comes to women. One day it'll be this girl, the next it would be a new one. It seems like he was adamant to search for something he would never find in someone else.

 

Soohyuk scrunched his face in disgust. "Dude, have yourself checked. Going by girls that many in a month! Ugh!"

 

" you, Soohyuk!" GD answered, not in the least offended. They just kid like that sometimes.

 

"Who's lucky number eight then?" TOP asked, waving the waiter over to refill their wine. "Have a prospect already?"

 

"The night is young," GD mused nonchalantly. "Lots of desperate women at a wedding."

 

Jong-hyun looked to Yoona and wiggled his eyebrows at her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter