[SNEAKING AROUND]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona played with her bracelet while nodding and smiling in appropriate times as Park Jinyoung talks her ear off. He was going on and on about how it was different during their days. Yoona rolled her eyes. As if this old man was in the same generation as she was.

 

She looked around, silently regretting her decision to attend this charity event. It should have been enough to donate money. After all, she just gave up a night to microwave some popcorn and watch some insane horror movie on the couch with her teenage son whose puberty moods has been very unpredictable lately. 

 

The year is 2027. There is not much change in Yoona's appearance. She is still the same goddess she was hailed as in her younger years. Getting finer like wine. Graced with age. Those are just some cliche phrases she had been seeing in headlines when she's on the news.

 

Yoona had made her name in the industry as member of the second-generation KPOP girl group, Girls' Generation. She remained relevant in the industry as a versatile actress who was not afraid to take on different roles as listed in her filmography.

 

Someone had tapped JYP on his shoulder, effectively shutting the man up.

 

"Oh, Jiyong-ah! Nice to see you here." The JYP founder greeted. He put an arm around Yoona and Jiyong. "Look at us, second-generation artists. How many idols had come and go and we're still here."

 

Yoona forced a laugh as she and Jiyong exchanged a glance.

 

"Jinyoung sunbaenim, I think I saw PSY hyung looking for you at the lobby." 

 

"Ahh, that bastard. I'll come and talk to him. Leave me a martini for later huh?" His laughter boomed as Jiyong and Yoona just gave a timid smile.

 

When he left, Jiyong took a step forward and sat on bar stool next to Yoona.

 

Yoona sighed in relief. "Thanks for that. He just won't shut up."

 

"About the good ole days? How we, 'second-generation artists', paved the way?"

 

The actress rolled her eyes. "Exactly. I think his memory is getting foggy."

 

"I'm actually surprised to see you here, Yoona-ssi. Figured with the news that hit just last month, you'd be laying low."

 

Yoona scoffed. "Right, I think my fans are just happy I have a private life. To think they're worried about me being an old maid."

 

Just a month ago, in line with Yoona's first role as a mother in a drama series, Dispatch has revealed that Yoona will not have a hard time playing one as she is already one in real life. A photo of her and a younger male was released too, revealing the male as her teenage son. Yoona had since released an official statement admitting having a baby before she debuted.

 

"How is your son? Any backlash from the public?"

 

Yoona shrugged. "Min-hyung isn't really one for the dramatics. He's fine. Although, he likes to quote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter