[FIVE YEARS LATER]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She drank the water her manager Tiffany gave her and thanked her. She was handed her bag which contained of her wallet, laptop, journal and pens. Lots of pens. 

 

Most of her readers and fans already left, she and her manager stayed at the bookstore to pack up before leaving.  She just finished an afternoon book signing for her latest book, "Hana, The Modern Princess". The book shop has already closed for the day but invited the bestselling author to stay for awhile and have a look around.

 

"The next book signing would be next week. Please please don't be late this time, Yoona." The motherly vibe Tiffany was showing her was a little overwhelming, but Tiffany is an effective manager and a good friend of hers.

 

"I already apologized about that. I was on a writing zen mode last night, I couldn't sleep." Yoona gave Tiffany a cheeky smile.

 

"Whatever, just make sure that you are on time next week and that you finish your deadline. The bosses are asking for something more from you."

 

"I know. Apparently, love and hope is getting old." The author rolled her eyes.

 

"You know what they mean." Tiffany chastised the younger girl. "I need to go, write until you drop and do not read a new book if you won't be able to stay away from it."

 

"Yes umma. I'll see you soon."

 

"Call me." Her manager exited the shop and she sighed. A whole bookstore just for herself. 

 

She is just 24 years old yet she cannot believe what writing has done to her for the past five years. She did not expect to be signed by an international publisher and have three best sellers by this year.  This is her dream. 

 

She spent fifteen minutes browsing books when she heard a cry from a toddler outside the store. The toddler has to be around four to five years old, she has a pink outfit on but the little girl was crying. She was carrying a book that she held tight to her chest, as if it would be taken away by somebody else.

 

The book has Yoona's bestseller as its title. Was the little girl late for her book signing?

 

She moved to open the door of the shop, and she heard more clearly the cry of the girl. 

 

"It's all Daddy's fault!" The girl kept saying as she wipe her tears away.

 

"Hi." Yoona greeted the girl softly. She always has a soft heart for children. "Is something wrong?"

 

The girl nodded while sniffing. "Ms. Im, the pretty writer, is gone. Daddy promised to take me to her so she can write me a message on my book. But Daddy picked me up late so now, Ms. Im is gone."

 

"Jinjja? Have you met Ms. Im before?" Yoona asked, amused and touched that the kid liked the book. 

 

She shook her head. "But here is her picture," the toddler showed her the photo at the back of the book. "She has a pretty smile."

 

Yoona can't help but giggle. "Why, thank you."

 

The girl looked up from her crying and saw the author from the book infront of her. "Ms. Im?" Yoona nodded. "You waited for me!" The girl then gave her the warmest hug Yoona received for a long time. 

 

"Hi there. What's your name, baby girl?"

 

The kid gave her a toothy smile. "Baby girl. That's what daddy calls me. I'm Hana."

 

"Oh! What a beautiful name. Is that why you like the book, Hana-ssi? You know, your smile is as charming as Princess Hana's smile."

 

Hana giggled. "Yes, my auntie and uncle gave it to me."

 

"Oh yeah? They're really kind then. But isn't the book, a little old for you?" Yoona inquired. "Can you read, Hana-ssi?"

 

"A little bit. Auntie Yuri reads this to me every time she comes over which is always. She's the auntie who gave me this book."

 

Yoona's heart did a leap at the name. As always. Whenever one of her friends' names are mentioned. "Auntie Yuri has good taste."

 

"Uh huh. Uncle Riri always tells me that. And that while Auntie Yuri has good taste, Daddy Ji has bad taste, especially for girls. But why would Daddy taste girls?"

 

Yoona's world stopped, she could hear her heart beating loudly. Aunti Yuri, Uncle Riri and a Daddy Ji? Daddy Ji? Is this little girl possibly Jiyong's daughter?

 

"Hana!!" The voice made Yoona paler by the second. "I told you to wait for me, didn't I?"

 

"But Daddy, the pretty writer waited for me." Hana answered her father. Father? 

 

Yoona straightened her dress. She was afraid to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter