[THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one's for JashKiryuu_91! Thank you for the request. I always love seeing your comments :) I hope you like it!

 

 

"What's that?" Jiyong asked as Yoona stares too serious on her phone. He sat beside her and pulled her closer to cuddle her.

 

"Hmm? Oh, it's an article that Sooyoung unni sent. 10 Ways to Know if An Idol is in a Relationship."

 

Jiyong chuckled, amused that the SNSD member is checking out such article. "What does it say? Let's see if we check all the boxes."

 

"Okayy, #1 They are spotted in basement parking lots."

 

"Uhh.. that doesn't seem like us."

 

Yoona scoffed and hit him on his leg. "Of course not, the G-Dragon wouldn't be caught hanging out on a parking lot."

 

"Ouch, woman! You have a key to my place, what's the point of hanging out in the parking lot? Isn't that you and Seunggi's signature meeting place?"

 

"6 years ago, Ji!" Yoona rolled her eyes. "Six years ago and you still bring it up! #2 They talk specifically about their ideal type on camera."

 

"See? This one! I specifically chose you!"

 

"That's an Idol World Cup! That's different!" 

 

Jiyong combs her hair away from her face as they continue to argue. "If I specifically say pretty like a goddess, they'll immediately know it's you. And don't even complain, I wrote Bae Bae for you! That's more than any idols could say!"

 

Yoona blushed. That's true. She's the forever 25 woman from Bae Bae. Eyes like a deer? Natural muse? The one and only Im Yoona. "I say it's you too! Not specifically because if I say King of KPOP, they'd know it's you. I like to highlight your loving personality, always taking care of me."

 

He gave her a soft kiss in the forehead. "I know, babe. What else is there?"

 

"#3 They buy items abroad that don't suit their style. Hmm, no one notices my Chrome Hearts earrings. I don't think this applies to us so much." When they go abroad, they usually bring home a souvenir from that country instead of clothes, they got enough clothes from their endorsements to buy each other more. Besides, Jiyong literally owns a clothing brand. "#4 They buy a new car."

 

Ji blew a raspberry to convey his rejection. "That's for rookies! We both have cars now. All tinted."

 

She nodded. "Uh huh, we can also borrow our siblings' cars if we need to go out together."

 

"What else is there?" 

 

"#5 They dress inconspicuously with scarfs, hats and masks. Remember when our first few dates?" 

 

Jiyong smiled at the thought. "Oh yeah, I had to wear double the clothes to hide my well-known body type."

 

Yoona giggled. "Sometimes you can't even walk properly for wearing too much clothes. You don't need to wear to much disguise, just don't wear make up and you'll be unrecognizable!"

 

"Ya!" Jiyong pinched her on the cheek playfully. "Not everyone can look so naturally beautiful like you!"

 

"#6 They go on long walks or head to the park. Hmm, what I like best is when we go to Jeju and hide in Hyori unnie's house. The peaceful aura in Jeju makes long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter