[ IT'S COMPLICATED ]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rushed at the bridal studio, clutching my notebook not even bothering to fix my hair. It's one o'clock in the freaking morning. Ugh. The things I do for my clients.

 

"Jiyong-ssi! I came as soon as possible. You said it's a wedding emergency?"

 

Let me introduce myself. I'm Im Yoona,  events organizer of the rich and famous in South Korra. If you saw Wondergirl's Sunye's wedding or Super Junior's Sungmin's wedding then that would only be some of my previous projects.

 

My latest one, and the grandest of them all would be this one. The wedding of Big Bang's G-Dragon to SNSD's Kim Taeyeon. It has all been hush hush in the industry but it's happening.

 

There were no one at the studio but Mr. Kwon Jiyong. I have been working closely with him these past few weeks since Ms. Kim is busy with her career at the moment. As she said, every decision about the wedding details could be approved by Mr. Kwon. I mean Jiyong. He made me drop the formalities the first day we met.

 

He looked at me excitedly with bloodshot eyes. This guy needs some serious sleep. "Yoona! I've finished the dress."

 

He smiled despite his tiredness and my heart skipped a beat. He looked so handsome and I just want to be in his arms.

 

Bora's warning sounded in my head. Bora is my faithful assistant and best friend since forever. So that means she knows about my silly fangirl crush to the guy whose wedding I'm arranging.

 

She warned me about accepting this job. She warned me about being alone with G-Dragon.

 

I cleared my throat. "That's great. And you called me! At one a.m.!"

 

His smile fell. "Oh sorry. I didn't realize—"

 

I laughed. "It's okay. I was just kidding. Where's the dress?"

 

He removed a cloth from the bridal mannequin and revealed the princess like dress. It was vintage white dress with gold laces manually and painstakingly detailed on the dress. I willed myself not to cry.

 

 

This is the guy I dreamt of. The guy I got to know this past few weeks. I found all his sides. Some sides he admittedly said not ever seen by the bride herself. I managed to develop feelings for him despite all that.

 

We walked through the garden of flowers. "Roses?" I asked.

 

"Ugh. Too common. I want something elegant. What do you think?"

 

"Well we have many choices here.."

 

"What would you want to be your bouquet, Im Yoona?"

 

I was caught offguard by the question. "Uhmm. Baby's breath. White baby's breath."

 

"Huh. Simple but elegant. I like you."

 

He fell on the couch with a sigh. "Who knew deciding the venue would be this tiring?"

 

I thanked Bora for the coffee. I offered Jiyong one of it. "I did. Want one?"

 

"Omygod. I love you." He sips his drink happily. "You are perfect, Im Yoona."

 

Bora looked at me and shook her head.

 

"This is boring." He whistled.

 

"Are you kidding? This is my favorite part of organizing an event. Tasting the food!" I munched on a bite of chocolate cake. "Come on, you have to approve all the food to be served."

 

"It looks like it all taste good to you."

 

I rolled my eyes. "It's not my wedding. And I'm biased."

 

"I'm too tired to lift a finger. My hands are  cramping after editing all those music. Feed me."

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Yeah. What are you waiting for? Just earlier you make it sound like all of the food is delicious."

 

I fed him red velvet cake when I felt icing on my face. I looked at Jiyong's red laughing face and at his icing covered finger.

 

"Oh no you didn't."

 

He smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter