[MV PARTNERS]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was until I found myself in character, playing the girl who falls in love with you. It was then the line between fantasy and reality were so blurred that I no longer knew who I was.

 

-Lang Leav

 

 

"G-Dragon-ssi, this is Im Yoona. She's the newest addition to YG actresses. She'll be your partner for this MV." Your manager introduced us. 

 

This is one of my first shoots. 'Let's Not Fall In Love'. How accurate right?

 

This is for your individual MV shooting so you were not too preoccupied. You smiled and bowed just the right angle to show respect to a hoobae. I was humbled how down to earth you are despite your world wide success.

 

"It's nice to meet you Yoona-ssi." 

 

"I'm so honored G-Dragon sunbaenim. I'm looking forward to working with you." 

 

You patted the make up seat next to you. As they work on our make up, you asked me about myself. And it was very easy opening up to you.

 

I knew beforehand that we would have to do skinship scenes and I was more than nervous about it. Turns out I didn't need to be, you did your best to make me feel comfortable with you and I appreciate that.

 

 It was really easy to fall into character with you.

 

We had to do the staring scene too many times and I always end up blushing so hard you would laugh and ruffle my hair. I felt so embarrassed but you assured me that it's okay. 

 

How unprofessional of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter