[SHAKE THE WORLD]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the sounds of cars entering their property became louder in the middle of the night, the couple both shot up from their bed, their hands quick to search for the weapon they stashed on their bedside drawer. 

 

They looked at each other. 

 

Five years. Five years yet their reflex for surprise visits never changed. 

 

G-Dragon stood up and went to peek at their second-floor window, gun on hand. Five jeeps stopped a few meters from their house. He waited to see who were the people that came out of the vehicles. 

 

His stiff stance relaxed as he saw familiar faces. "It's okay, it's my g-- my former gang."

 

Yoona furrowed her brows. "YG? What are they doing here?"

 

The two put some clothes on and went downstairs, waiting for their visitors at the door. As they became nearer though, they noticed that one of them was limping and was being helped out by two men.

 

"Bobby! What happened?" Yoona ran to them and looked at the damage. 

 

Jay and Chanwoo were assisting their injured friend. "Gunshot to the thigh."

 

". Get him inside faster. I can treat his wound." Yoona instructed, hurrying back to the house to set up a makeshift hospital room in their living room. She didn't have time to even look at the others who came with the group. 

 

Jiyong waited at their porch. A once younger recruit of his walked towards him with a different aura than he was used to. He wasn't as bright as before, looking wound up and tired from being the new leader of the gang. 

 

"Mino-ya."

 

"Hyung." Mino greeted, shaking the hands of his former leader. 

 

"Quite a group you brought here." They were all men, all in different phases of exhaustion and obvious wounds from a fight. "Come in."

 

Five years had passed since CL had brought the gang to Niliria, since Yoona had found out that TOP and Kim Hanbin were the group's moles. It was a difficult time for them as Yoona had to step away from YG to join the moles in infiltrating JYP, culminating in a big battle in Niliria where they successfully double-crossed JYP and defeated them. 

 

You would think that that would end in a happy note but the old guards of YG had their say in the matter of CL, TOP, B.I. and Yoona betraying the gang that resulted in some deaths of some members. 'You cannot betray your own and come back,' they say. And so CL & TOP took the opportunity to travel the world, forgetting the family who won't welcome them back, B.I. who was supposed to be the next leader of the gang, became a nomad. A lone wolf who chose to not join any other gangs. 

 

Jiyong had fought hard for them as the leader but the elders weren't budging. Rules are rules. At least until the old guards were still alive. He sacrificed the gang he worked blood, sweat and tears to build just to be with the woman he loves. The leadership was then passed on to Song Mino who promised the leader he looks up to that he would do everything to get them back to them, where they belong.

 

Since then, the notorious couple feared all over Korea resided in Yoona's old family farm, away from the gang life, building a life of their own and sometimes visiting Yoona's first home, SM Town.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter