[THE NYONGTORI SCANDAL]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The steady snoring stopped when the curtains were unceremoniously opened, filling the room with the harsh light.

 

Jiyong groaned as he fully felt the headache caused by the bender he had last night.

 

"UP! Jiyong, you better get up! Band meeting in the living room, NOW!" Young Bae shouted, aggressively shaking their leader.

 

"What the hell, Bae? Let me sleep!" He grabbed his pillow and covered his head with it, hoping his best friend would go away. 

 

"GET UP! Kwon Ji Yong, it's bad! Very bad!" He sighed, grabbing both feet of GD and pulling it. He landed on the floor with a thud. 

 

The hangover Jiyong let out a string of curses, finally accepting his fate of being unable to sleep in anymore. 

 

 

"Care to tell us what the two of you did last night?" Despite his short height, Young Bae was towering over the two. The leader and the maknae. 

 

Both were lying down on the floor, fighting the sleepiness that's coming over them.

 

TOP who was behind them, threw a cushion at them. "Ya! Answer the question!"

 

"Ermm... I'd love to tell you but I think I out last night." Jiyong replied.

 

Seungri struggled to open his eyes. "We.. uh... we went out for a drink."

 

"That's right! You partied so hard you got caught on camera. Drinking from tequila bottles, taking hostage the DJ booth, smoking!" Young Bae listed their offenses. 

 

"I know you got married recently, Bae hyung. But that's exactly what you do at clubs." Seungri cheekily rebutted.

 

TOP laughed sarcastically. "How about this?"

 

He pushed a button on the TV remote and a video played of Seungri and G-Dragon at the club. The lights were flashing and the music was loud. No one can actually hear what they were saying.  Seungri was almost lying down on the couch. He was making out with a woman.  

 

GD smirked when he saw Seungri, took another shot of tequila and then approached him on the couch, he then appears to be kissing him too. The video stopped there.

 

The two who was featured on the video slowly turned their heads to look at each other. They glanced at the other's lips and then they screamed.

 

"No, no, no." GD frantically looked at the Daesung, Young Bae and TOP. "Come on, who edited this?"

 

"Sick joke, guys!" Seungri said, nervously laughing.

 

Daesung didn't look amused though. He raised an eyebrow at them. "This isn't edited. This was posted by Dispatch earlier today."

 

TOP scratched his chin. "Are you guys--"

 

"NO!" GD and Seungri shouted.

 

"Okay but you know they say that you become more honest to yourself when you're dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter