[TAKE ME HOME]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona sipped her long island iced tea after checking her watch again. She looked around the low-lit bar for the fifth time in the last fifteen minutes. 

 

Whoever it was in their group of friends that decided to move hang out bars owes her a drink. She doesn't know anyone here. Unlike their old bar where she knew everyone, this waiting is getting a little boring. 

 

She'll give them ten more minutes.. if none of her friends show up, she's leaving. Maybe it was stupid to surprise them, not confirming if they're even meeting tonight. But it's a Thursday and Thursdays, they take a break from their busy lives and hang out together telling each other about their days.

 

Blowing air from her cheeks, she grabbed her cellphone. Maybe she should just have a good time tonight. After all, she has to make sure her little roster of men are still available for booty calls.

 

"Who to call.. who to call.." she muttered to herself.

 

She scrolled through the list of men in her phonebook. Too needy... Takes a long time for one round.. Doesn't last for more than one round... Insatiable.. Lives too far away...

 

She looked upwards and rolled her eyes. Two months away. And no time for decent, late night fun. She groaned. Yoona needs to get laid good and hard tonight.

 

Where are her friends anyway? 

 

"Hey, Song. Easy night huh? I'll have my usual." A man slid to the bar seat next to her.

 

She eyed him for a second. "Well, there must be a God up there." She thought to herself.

 

Yoona bit her lips as she looked at the man again. His hair was slicked back, he was wearing a black dress shirt, two top butttons were off. And there's a tattoo peaking at his neck. 

 

"Song-ssi, can you top up my drink?" Yoona asked, turning her chair so she's now facing the man who just arrived. 

 

The bartender nodded and winked at her before taking care of their drinks. What a cute kid, Yoona thought.

 

She her charm and flipped her hair ever so subtly. "Hi."

 

"Hey," He had an easy smile as he nodded at her. 

 

"I heard this place had fine drinks.. didn't know it also had fine men." Yup, Yoona didn't mind making the first move to guys. 

 

He chuckled and then raised an eyebrow. "Are you-- are you hitting on me?"

 

She shrugged nonchalantly, thanking Song for her new refill. "Do you like... s and on the beach?" His eyebrow raised even higher, mouth agape. "The drinks.. i mean. I only tried their long island iced tea."

 

The man shook his head with a smile. "It's a cool bar. Not well-lit. Well not until you came here. You light up the whole place."

 

Yoona laughed. "Hmm, not sure I'm going to go back here though. I came here for a drink but I got so distracted." She said this in a low, flirty voice, not breaking eye contact.

 

He has a grin in his face, an expression Yoona knew well. He was into her too. Hook and bait. 

 

"I'm surprised Song hasn't kicked you out yet. You make other women look bad in comparison."

 

Yoona closed her eyes and cringed. "Oh no, that was bad. Too cheesy."

 

He chuckled. "Was it? Sorry, you caught me off guard. I'm usually the one doing the approaching and I'd have lots of time to come up with lines."

 

"Well, I hope I made a good impression on you. Name's Rahee." Yoona offered her hand.

 

"Hi Rahee, it's very nice to meet you. I'm Jiyong." Their handshake was brief but Yoona made sure to squeeze his hands a little extra at the end. " So what brought you to Satellite? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you here before."

 

Right. Her friends. Well, it's been over ten minutes. They're not coming. "Just checking it out.  You must go here a lot to be so informal with the bartender?"

 

"Yeah, it's near my workplace. It's also a place to meet friends... Or gorgeous ladies like you. This place reminds me of a bar back home I used to go to. I just moved here three months ago. You too?"

 

Great. She's glad they understand each other. It's clear he's also into the casual lifestyle. "Nah, I'm a city girl through and through. I just got back in town from a lengthy business trip."

 

"Ooh, what kind of business?"

 

"Marketing.. a bunch of boring products.." The lie slid out of her tongue smoothly. "But you, Jiyong-ssi, aside from being y, what do you do for a living?"

 

He gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter