[FIX YOU]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now I don't know what to do with my life." She pouted, pondering if quitting was the right thing to do.

 

"Aww, Yoong." Amber cooed as she wipes down the counter. "I'm sure that they'll take you back if you ask them to."

 

Yoona frowned. "I don't want to go back! The moment they accepted politicians as clients, I knew it was time to go."

 

Amber patted her best friend on the shoulder. "Don't worry, you can definitely work here part-time while figuring things out."

 

Yoona gave her a smile. Working in a cafe isn't really her forte. She likes manipulating situations more. That's why she's a perception management expert. 

 

Perception management. It basically means she manipulates how the public sees her clients. She fixes the image of her clients to be more desirable. She loves what she does. Oddly though, she draws the line in taking in politicians. She never likes working for them. So she quit her job. Now she has nothing to support her.

 

"Thanks, Amber. I just really wish I would be offered something that at least aligns with my line of work."

 

The chimes of the front door rang and a man entered. It wasn't unusual for well-dressed men to go to this cafe. There are a lot of businesses in the surrounding area. Amber had a smile on her face as she awaits the new customer.

 

"Good morning, Sir! How can I help you?"

 

"Hi! Iced Americano, please" The man handed her his black card. Amber had to control her expression as she looked to Yoona, gesturing at the black card. "And also, I was told this is where I can find Im Yoona?"

 

"Im Yoona? Y-yes! Yes! She's here."

 

A few minutes later, Yoona found herself sitting across the man on one of the tables. Amber was serving the morning wave of customers back at the counter.

 

The man slid a calling card to her.

Lee Seunghyun

YG Talent Management

"Talent management?" Yoona repeated. Is this man recruiting her to be an idol? Isn't she too old to be one?

 

"Oh no!" Lee Seunghyun chuckled. He must have read her mind. "Although, I think you would make a great model. I'm actually here to offer you a job more on your area of expertise."

 

"You know about me?"

 

"We're both in the world of management, Yoona-ssi. And trust me, it's a small world." Seunghyun stated.

 

That's too bad, Yoona thought. She doesn't know about YG. With her previous job, she barely had time to watch TV. She crossed her arms and leaned back. "I'm listening."

 

"Have you heard of G-Dragon?"

 

G-Dragon. Hmm. Isn't he that idol who is always on the front page of tabloids? The headlines are either he's arrested for drunk driving, club fight, or caught with a girl in an alley. "Vaguely."

 

Seunghyun sighed. "He's the talent I'm managing. I've been working for him since he debuted. Recently though, he's been in a slump."

 

A slump? Being the male equivalent of Britney Spears in the early 2000s is more like it. Yoona can't help but think. Trouble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter