[NEORAGO PART 2]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you two are..." Soohyuk prompted.

 

It's been one month since the wedding they attended. Jiyong and Yoona didn't come back that night and took the time to talk to each other about everything including their relationship. 

 

Busy with their own lives, it was only now that Nu Thang got to meet again. This time, the attendees of tonight's dinner and movie were GD, Yoona, Soohyuk, Jonghyun, Seung Ho and the two super models, Joo and Ah Reum.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. She should have expected the Spanish Inquisition tonight. She had gotten calls from their friends throughout the month failing to subtlely ask them about their relationship. "We're friends. Best friends. Just like before."

 

"BOO!!!" The others collectively shouted.

 

GD raised both hands to stop their booing. "Yah, don't worry, if anything changes, you're all the first to know."

 

Seung Ho laughed and showed them his phone. "TOP just texted 'Bull.'."

 

The two models crowded Yoona as GD went to the door to get their food delivery. 

 

"Did you get the L'Oreal make up set I sent you, Yoong?" Joo asked, she and Ah Reum clinging to both Yoona's arms.

 

"Yes! Thank you, unni! I loved it."

 

"How about the Jimmy Choo shoes I got you?" Ah Reum competed for Yoona's love.

 

Yoona showed the shoes she was wearing. Ah Reum squealed and hugged Yoona.

 

"Yoona-ah, you love your unnis, right?"

 

The SNSD member nodded, unaware of the ambush that the two were planning. "Of course! You always send me goods from your runway events!"

 

"Then will you tell us what happened that night? We weren't there and the others don't want to tell us properly."

 

"Aissh, unni," Yoona whined and blushed. Upon learning of Jiyong's feelings, she also got the impression that the others had known or noticed it way before. In fact, they've been lightly pushing Jiyong to confess and also making comments to Yoona about GD but she never knew about it.

 

"Oh come on, please!!!"

 

"But all those girls.."

 

"Distractions. Because I'm afraid of losing you if you reject me. But that! I'm willing to risk it all now. Not going to let that Seunggi get to you again. So I'm taking my chance now." He took her small face in one hand. "Im Yoona, I love you. Be my girl." 

 

She stared at him, surprised by this confession. It took her a beat to answer. "No."

 

Jiyong blinked once. And then again. And again. "Sorry what? Are you-- are you seriously saying no?"

 

Yoona huffed, with a challenging expression on her face. "What? I bet you're not used to getting rejected, huh?"

 

He laughed. This is crazy. Is she seriously putting him down just so that he knows how it feels? It . His heart actually felt like it broke in half. "Arasso.. arasso. You got me. I now know how it feels to be rejected. So what's your real answer?"

 

"I told you. It's a no."

 

His heart broke again. "Oh. Wow. Okay. I guess.. I guess that's it then."

 

"Ji.."

 

He covered his face with both hands, wanting to punch something. Perhaps the inside pain would hurt less if he gets his hands broken. "Yoona, you know what? Fine. But no more mixed signals. No more being each other's person. I love you but I'm afraid my heart can't take it if I keep on seeing you and being close to you."

 

"Are you done?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Are you done talking now?"

 

He didn't make a noise. Why does she looks like she's the one who's mad? He was the one who just got rejected. Isn't he supposed to be the more emotional one??

 

"I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter