[TMH: PART THREE]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Part Three

 

"Sorry I'm late. What's up with everyone?" Jiyong asked as they all looked at him, Yoona excluded.


 

With narrowed eyes, Taeyeon asked, "Yoona said you enjoyed going to the frat party. Is that true?"


 

"Actually, yes. That Johnny guy was one hell of a DJ. I had fun." The furniture designer settled on his seat and put his hands on his pockets. He hated to admit it but he did enjoy the party. When Johnny was DJ-ing, Yoona the ever social butterfly had introduced him to key people in the frat and to two pretty sorority senior students named Krystal and Victoria.


 

"See?! I told you! You have a weird bias against my frat guy. But enough about last week! Stop avoiding my question! Would any of you come with me please? TOP? My bestfriend in the whole wide world?"


 

"You know it breaks my heart that she's off to marry someone else.” He dramatically wiped a non-existent tear. “And besides, I have a conference to attend in Singapore that weekend."


 

She hit him lightly on the arm. "You had one date and you didn't even sleep together."


 

"Exactly. The one that got away."


 

"You're gross. Dara unnie? You'll come with me right? You're my best friend in the whole wide world!"


 

"I can't and Donghae can't too. We're having this big dinner for both our parents. My father would like to meet his family before he gives his share for our wedding."

 

“That reminds me if anyone has connections to the Man Upstairs, tell him I need Dara’s father to pay for the whole wedding.”


 

“You’re a successful businessman. Why are you not paying for your own wedding?”


 

Donghae’s shoulders slumped and he pointed at his fiancee. “This girl wants a honeymoon in FIVE different destinations.”


 

“Hey, don’t complain.” Dara put an arm around Donghae and kissed him on the neck. “That’s the only reason why I said yes to marrying you.”

 

“Nice! Clean that bank vault, unnie!” Taeyeon and Yoona cheered. 


 

Yoona pouted. "Taeyeon unnie? Pretty please? For your best friend in the whole wide world?"


 

"It's me who is organizing TOP's conference in Singapore. Sorry, Yoong. Crazy idea~ Ji, what are you doing this weekend?"


 

Kwon Jiyong, the renowned furniture designer is actually on a deadline to finish a few designs for a royal client in Europe. He had done most of the work but one of his designs felt lacking and uninspired. He ought to be working to finish everything in time. "I was just going to hang out here with Chanwoo and Bobby."


 

"There's your plus one!" Taeyeon cheered.


 

"And Ji would ward off the men Auntie would want to introduce to you." Donghae pointed out. 


 

Yoona's face lit up and she turned to Jiyong with expecting, round doe eyes. "Would you really? Become my best friend in the whole world?"


 

"Wait-- I'm lost. What exactly am I going to agree to?"


 

"Yoona's cousin, Yuri, is getting married this weekend." TOP explained.


 

"Yuri is...how should I say it.. a total opposite of our carefree, liberated friend here. She's a doctor. Yoona's a radio DJ and influencer." Taeyeon added. “She follows her parents’s wishes. Yoona.. Yoona likes to keep her folks on their tows.


 

"Yul and I are thick as thieves when we're together, I love her to death. What I don't like is everyone in the family comparing us. Since Yuri's doctor friends will be there, my mother would be introducing me to potential husbands left and right."


 

"And I'm to be an amulet of sorts to ward off those potential husbands?" Jiyong grinned. "Do I have to pretend to be your boyfriend? Because that would cost extra."


 

Yoona cleared as she took both Jiyong's hands on hers. "Kwon Jiyong, I know it's only been a few weeks that we've known each other.."


 

Dara and Taeyeon snickered at their friend's dramatic display. 


 

"The first time we met, I knew. I knew you were a player like me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter