[ORANGE]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE SECRET HOMEPAGE OF IM YOONA AND KWON JIYONG~ 

 

ibgdrgn: i miss you!!!
 

yoona_lim: i'm so tired ^^ dance practice, drama filming and promotions. i miss you too!

 

ibgdrgn: are you eating well? don't forget to eat, arasso?

 

yoona_lim: look who's talking. let me guess someone stayed up all night at the studio again?

 

ibgdrgn: okay, who was it this time? who told on me? daesung or seungri? >.<

 

yoona_lim: kekeke~ i'm not telling. if i do, i might lose my spies :p

 

ibgdrgn: think of me when u get tired, think of me cheering you up~ I'm SNSD's Yoona's #1 cheerleader!

 

yoona_lim: ottokae? no matter what i do, i always think of u~ 

 

 

"Are you sure you won't get in trouble?" The SNSD member asked.

 

Yoona pulled up her mask and adjusted her hoodie to cover her face better. She and Jiyong were walking side by side on the banks of Han River. It was almost sunset, people passing by them didn't pay much attention as everyone was in a rush to get home.

 

"Don't worry about it. I have TOP hyung and Young Bae to cover for me. By the time our manager comes back, I'll be home."

 

"Good~ We don't want a repeat of last time when your manager almost caught wind of you escaping your dorm." Yoona frowned at the memory of them having to rush back at their respective dorms after a surprise check-in from Big Bang's handler.

 

"When I heard my very busy girlfriend finally had free time today, I grabbed the opportunity immediately. I wanted to see not a second sooner." Jiyong smiled that gummy smile of his looking straight at Yoona. He slid his hand to hers and intertwined them. 

 

Stolen moments like this in their busy everyday schedules reminds them why they even took the risk of being together. Every smile, every innocent touch seems to take away the tiredness and stress from their careers.

 

"So how is Big Bang's album going?" Yoona asked. 

 

She immediately sees his eyes light up as he started talking about writing and recording their new album. Yoona loves it when that happens~ There is just true passion there and nothing makes a person more attractive than when they are talking about what they love doing.

 

"So yeah~ Teddy hyung seems optimistic about it and I am too! It's going to be even better than the last one!"

 

Yoona grinned. "I don't doubt it at all. My namjachingu is the best songwriter in the whole world! It's going to be a hit! Music show wins, awards from all over the country~ G-Dragon daebakk!"

 

"You know what could make it better?" Jiyong had that teasing expression, evident in his eyes. "If SNSD's center would be my leading woman in the next MV~"

 

"Are you sure? Can Big Bang handle my talent fee?" 

 

"I would give everything I have just to pay that fee."

 

Yoona giggled and playfully shoved him. "Give chance to others~ I don't want to monopolize the MV leading woman industry."

 

This was a simpler time.. Their respective groups are recognized but it hadn't blew up yet. Moderate success earned them time for themselves and even being sneaky with their dates. No sasaengs, no paparazzis, no complications that came with fame.

 

They were talking about their activities and their plans until they noticed the sun setting.

 

Jiyong looked at his watch and sighed. "I don't want to go yet. I don't want to send you home yet."

 

She melted in his arms, snuggling closer as they sat on the riverbank ."Me too. But we can't get caught~ I can't imagine the trouble we'll be in."

 

"Fine." He pouted. "Can I ask for one thing before we go?"

 

"Kwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter