[VALENTINE'S CAKE]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona bit her lip, looking around the full yet somewhat quiet study café. She was already carrying her tray of food and with her exams just around the corner, she badly needs the atmosphere of the cafe to be able to study. 

 

Most tables are already full with groups of friends studying together. She felt a pang of annoyance towards her friends who chose to study at home instead.

 

Looking around, she found one table that only has a single occupant. She'd just ask to share. She'll be quiet and not be a bother to the person. With a determined strut, she walked towards the table to the person who has his headphones on, heads down as he reads his book. 

 

She knocked on the table to catch his attention and when he looked up, she felt like she was stunned. 

 

Crap. It's her crush. The music major student she's been crushing on for two years. 

 

She felt ran dry as she looks at him, mouth slightly open. 

 

Well this is embarrassing. 

 

"Yes?" Kwon Jiyong removed his headphones, waiting for the woman to answer. 

 

"Uh… uhmm, can I--" she had to swallow as if there was a large blockage on . "Can I share the table with you? Every other table is full."

 

He looked around expressionless before giving her a timid smile and nodded. "Sure."

 

She slowly sat across from him, setting down her coffee and food. She grabbed her books from her bag and placed it silently on the table. "Thank you. I promise I won't be a bother."

 

He only nodded and put his headphones back on, getting back to reading. 

 

She feels like hitting herself in the head because she must have looked so awkward a few minutes ago. But then she calmed down, because he was in front of her. She can stare at her inspiration close and upfront. 

 

He must have noticed eyes staring at him because he paused to look up, Yoona quickly looked away hoping he didn't notice. 

 

----

 

A waitress slid a slice of cake in between them. 

 

Yoona who had no music on, quickly reacted. "Oh, I didn't order anything."

 

"Happy Vale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter