[MISSING U]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning~"

 

Jiyong hears as soon he flutters one of his eyes open. He gave her a sleepy smile, then pulls her closer to him, groaning happily. "Five more minutes."

 

"Noooo. Morning is not accurate. It's afternoon already actually. You have to get up, sleepyhead."

 

Jiyong closed his eyes for another few seconds. "Fine. Isn't Mom coming over today?"

 

She flicked his forehead and frowned at him. "She already did! She tidied up a bit and then left food for us to eat. She didn't want to wake you."

 

"She should have."

 

"Maybe pay her a visit?"

 

He only hummed noncommittally. "Maybe."

 

They got out of his bedroom, Yoona only wearing his oversized PMO shirt and him wearing a pair of pajamas with nothing on top. 

 

"Let's just heat up the food Mom left? Or should I order delivery?"

 

"Hmm, heat up the food and let's order tonight. Some steak and wine?"

 

"A fancy dinner?" He smirked. He always loves the little dates they do in their small bubble. Going out in public might not always be an option but they find ways to make it fun, just the two of them.

 

"In front of the TV? Let's do a movie." She clapped excitedly. "Oh, you have messages on your answering machine."

 

Jiyong drank water from a glass as he pressed play on his answering machine. 

 

"Hyung? It's Daesung again. Seunghyun hyung is still in the US but he's coming home soon. He says you better be up your and moving when he gets here." Daesung chuckled. "Or he'll drag your out of your house. That's what he said....."

 

There was a pause. 

 

"Hyung, it's been a month. Don't you think--" Jiyong pressed next. He didn't need to hear the rest. Yoona gave him a look. 

 

"Hey, oppa!Just checking in on you. It's your favorite Soshi, Tiffany. Sooyoung, Yul, Hyo and I met up yesterday. We were talking about going bowling and we remembered that time you and Yoong first got together. That was at the bowling alley, right? Gosh, it feels so long ago. Anyway.. we miss you and Yoong. Let me know if you want to go with us, okay? Take care, oppa."

 

There were a few more voicemails about his work that he immediately skipped. He was not in the mood to work. 

 

"Maybe you should stop by YG today.." Yoona bit her lip. It was a subject that Jiyong wants to avoid. Any mention of work.. any mention of anything actually. 

 

"I'll go back to work when I want to. What are they gonna do? Fire me?" He laughed sarcastically. "I'm taking a break. I'm spending time with you. I don't want to go back out there."

 

Yoona pursed her lips together. She wants to say more. Perhaps persuade him. But Daesung was right. It's been a month.

 

If Daesung, the most homebody member of the group, is the one asking him to go out, doesn't that say something?

 

Yoona tried to smile. "What do you want to do today?" 

 

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter