[SEE YOU AROUND: FINAL PART]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Before anything, I want to say that I honestly thought of not posting this because hey, they're used to my unfinished works lol. But that would just be so cruel. So here it is. Even though he won't ever see this, I just want to say hi to my crush who inspired this whole thing. We never talked (never been introduced) and it but I have Yuri-like belief that we would at least talk once this thing is over. Hi CL, I was thinking of you while writing this lol

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“That , man.” Taeyang commented as I told him, Daesung and Seungri what happened on Yoona and I’s date a week ago.

 

I shrugged. “She was right. Besides, I didn’t think it would be a good example for the students if we mess around.”

 

“Yeah but Triumph is so big with lots of departments. The probability of you two working together is so slim.” Daesung said. “You said she liked acting, right? She could be in the theatre arts team with Sungmin and Siwon!”

 

“I don’t know, guys. She could work at our department. Not that I have anything to do with it or anything.” Seungri avoided looking at us.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Nothing!” We all just looked at him weirdly. 

 

An hour or so later.. We got busy working on our own tasks when Dara unnie knocked on our office.

 

“Hey boys! How are you doing?”

 

We greeted her back and Daesung asked her why she’s here.

 

“Well, the current leadership class just finished their sessions and now it’s time for their immersion to the field. I’m just here to introduce you to those you will be working with moving forward.” Dara stepped away from the door and there entered her. 

 

“This is Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri. Yuri, Yoona, welcome to the arts department.” The two girls greeted us and bowed. “Well, I gotta go and distribute the rest of the class. Have fun! Right, Jiyongie?” She gave me a look and raised an eyebrow at me. I don’t know what that meant so I only nodded. “Great talk last night, Seungri!”

 

With that, I knew why Yoona is here. The kid blabbed about my date to Dara! And knowing Dara, she has a twisted mind meddling with this.

 

The ladies stood awkwardly since no one really reacted right after. If anything, yes, we lack the female touch here in our department.

 

It felt like forever before Taeyang said, “Welcome! We have two teams here in the Arts-D. The managerial team is me and Daesung. And the creative team is Jiyong here and Seungri.”

 

“I guess we’ll split you two up so we can have equal members.” Daesung said. “Managerial handles more of the logistics and the paperworks.”

 

“I love papers! I’ll be with you, Taeyang….and Daesung-ssi!” Yuri volunteered.

 

Taeyang just chuckled. “Guess that leaves Yoona to the creatives. Come on, let’s give our new team members an office tour!”

 

Taeyang exited the room followed by Yuri, Daesung and Seungri. Yoona remained standing and I looked at her for the first time since that date. She had her hair up in a ponytail again and she was wearing business casual. “Hey.. so.. Here we are.” 

 

“Yeah, I’m sorry Jiyong-ssi. I don’t know why they put me here. I’ll just ask Dara for a transfer..”

 

“No! No! Everything’s fine. We agreed not to be awkward, right? This isn’t awkward at all.” I stood up. “Come on, let’s catch up with them.”

 

No one’s POV


 

Yoona ran to the gymnasium and onto the tech booth. She was catching her breath and at the same time nursing the headache that was forming due to the loud screams and squeals from the crowd.

 

Today was an outreach day at a high school. She came from a meeting with a potential caterer so she had to rush. The gymnasium was jampacked. If she didn’t know any better, she would think a KPOP group is performing.

 

“Hey girls! Sorry I’m late.” She greeted the girls manning the tech booth. Rose, Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo smiled at her. The girls have been a regular sight in the arts department. They were still students but they have been involved with Triumph since they were in grade school that they know the ins and outs of an outreach day.

 

“It’s okay, unnie! The program is about to start.” Jennie said.

 

“Where’s Taeyang and Jiyong?”

 

Lisa cued the music and the boys appeared on stage. She had never seen them perform before. With the four girls already monitoring the lights and tech, she enjoyed watching the performance. The two were singing and dancing to something called ‘Good Boy’?

 

Yoona leaned in to Jennie and asked, “What KPOP group sang this? I never heard this before?”

 

Jennie chuckled. “It’s oppa’s original music! Jiyong oppa produces music on the side.”

 

Yoona only nodded but inside, she was impressed. So not only does Jiyong care for the youth but he has mad skills.


 

 

Today’s agenda includes going to the art studio. They have a tiny class today, just about ten students so Jiyong asked the team if they want to crash the class which was being led by Choi Seunghyun.

 

“Oh my gosh. I’m going to at this.” Yoona said as they were given an easel and a canvas to paint on. 

 

“You’ll be fine.” Jiyong tried to encourage her. “Just express how you feel on the canvass.”

 

She glared at him and then at the blank canvass. “I feel like I’m going to at this.”

 

In the middle of the class though, Yoona got really into it. Jiyong snickered and said, “Hey, you missed a spot here.” 

 

He moved to paint on Yoona’s canvass. Yoona tutted and moved his hand away but it created a big line on her painting.

“Ya!! See what you did?” She proceeded to draw a  bigger line on his painting. They exchanged childish lines on each other’s painting until Jiyong laughed while putting paint on Yoona’s cheeks. 

 

Yoona reciprocated but before any more damage could be done. They saw Seunghyun in front of them. He was glaring at the two.

 

“You two are worse than the students! Out! Now!”

 

They were both laughing as they shut the door behind them.


 

Yoona sat on the chair next to Jiyong. They were wearing formal clothes as they were at a party. Yoona organized the event and was just getting a moment by herself.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Jiyong asked. 

 

Yoona sighed. “Yeah. Everything’s good and I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Every event has a flaw and it’s yet to be seen.”

 

“It’s really nice of you to let the girls perform.” He nodded to Jennie, Lisa, Jisso and Rose who were singing a ballad on stage.

 

“They’re very talented. Besides, it’s cheaper than paying professionals.” She grinned at him.

 

Sunny approached her then, “Yoona, sorry to interrupt but the birthday girl’s mother is calling for you. Drunk uncle, I think.”

 

Yoona fixed her coat before standing up. “Here we go.” She plastered the biggest smile on her face as she approached her client.

 

Jiyong watched her in her environment. She’s good with trouble and chaos. That’s why she is very valuable in Triumph and very successful in her business. She comes up with a solution faster than you can say ‘This is crazy.’ He will probably never understand but watching her calm down the mother of the birthday celebrant and even get a smile out of the client makes him say, “That’s my girl.”

 

“You brought me paying customers!” Sooyoung exclaimed as Yoona and the rest of Triumph’s art department filled in a booth at her bar. 

 

Yoona hugged her friend hello and introduced the team. “This is Yuri, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, Seunghyun and Jiyong.”

 

“Ahh, nice to meet you all.” She winked at her friend and gave an okay sign while gesturing to Jiyong. Yoona made a ‘zip it’ motion. “What can I get you guys?”

 

That was the first time they were in ‘Cyrano’ (Sooyoung’s bar) but it definitely wasn’t the last. In fact, Sooyoung sees them three times a week although not all of them at a time.

 

“Wow, Yoong.” Jiyong said in amazement as he saw Han Bin, Chanwoo, Bobby and the rest of the boys looking clueless while measuring cookie ingredients. “I can’t believe you got them to bake. I’ve been coaxing them to do their home ec credits here.”

 

Yoona smiled victoriously. “Pay up, Ji. Like you said, the department just needs some feminine touch.”

 

He slapped a 10000 won on the counter. “How’d you manage that?”

 

“I just casually mentioned that girls dig guys who can cook or better yet… bake.” She grabbed a cookie and offered it to him. “Here, taste the ones I made during the demo. It's a chocolate chip.

 

He grabbed her hand and guided it to his mouth. He took a bite of the cookie. His face lit up like a little boy getting his first train set. “This is… Marry me.”

 

“Mwuh?!” Yoona froze with his proposition but then quickly realized he was joking. “In your dreams, Kwon Jiyong!” 

 

The students sat on the floor of the dance studio while Taeyang, Jiyong and Seungri leaned on the wall at the back. 

 

“All right, today’s a special class.” Minzy announced. “We have our new leaders joining us, Yuri and Yoona!” 

 

The class hooted and clapped. They cheered them as the two ladies went to stand beside Minzy. 

 

“As you know, leaders have to get exposed to all the classes. I’ve asked them to prepare a special dance number for us before we begin.”

 

“Yuri mentioned she attended some kind of dance studio before. I wonder how Yoona will fare.” Seungri shared to his two hyungs.

 

Jiyong crossed his arms and smirked. “You know at this point, I’ll be more surprised if there is something that Im Yoona can’t do.”

 

As soon as the music started, Jiyong’s smirk turned into a full blown smile. “That’s my girl,” he said to himself.

 

“Wow, man. She’s amazing.” Taeyang commented referring to Yuri. 

 

Jiyong nodded in agreement but he was definitely focused on another girl.


 

Not long after that, with all the hanging out in Cyrano and the fact that they spend most of their days together, Yuri and Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter