[ARRANGED]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The comfortable silence of the room was disrupted by a gun being cocked.

G-Dragon looked up from the papers he was reading to find a man pointing a gun towards him.

Great. Where the hell is TOP? 

"What's this?" He looked to the couch where a woman was sitting elegantly, a book on her hand. She looked bored but did raise an eyebrow at the situation unfolding in front of her. 

"Kwon Jiyong! I'm here to kill you." The man said, his hand shaking.

He just rolled his eyes at the man and addressed the woman. "Yoona, this is Mr. Kim. One of my disgruntled employees."

The woman, Yoona, gave a nod. "Oh. I see."

G-Dragon. The kingpin to South Korea's biggest mafia circle. 32 years of age. He inherited the position from his father five years ago. Since then, he had begun to change the course of the mafia's future. Clearing debts to those in poverty, taking out the corrupt officials from his payroll and weeding out the opportunistic, wicked older members of the mob.

Growing up in this world, he was witness to all the bloody and unforgiveable things that the older generation did. Along with the sons and daughters of those men, they had a pact to run the mob differently when the time comes. And they made good of it.

Unfortunately, there were many of the older men who didn't agree with how the young kingpin do his business. For example, Mr. Kim here.

"Mr. Kim, I have been very generous with you. I've given you enough money to start over and go elsewhere. Just take it. You don't want to do this."

The older man shook his head. "I HAVE SERVED YOUR FATHER FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE. AND THIS IS HOW I GET REPAID? YOU ARE RUNNING ME OUT OF THE LIFE I BUILT?"

"The life that was built on questionable, shaky foundations? Get out of here, Mr. Kim." He was still calm, even crossed his legs on the throne-like lounge he was sitting in. "Did your brother played hooky again?"

Yoona looked at her Rolex watch. "It's Thursday, 5PM. Figures where he is."

"Ahh. Chaerin's weekly show, huh."

Choi Yoona. Sister to G-Dragon's right hand man, Choi Seunghyun aka TOP. Although their father was very much involved with the mob, their mother didn't want anything to do with it. She flew to the States with Yoona when she was only 7 years old. Now out of college, she decided to go back to Korea where she rekindled her relationship with her brother and the mob.

She and G-Dragon has a kind of understanding. The last wish of both their fathers was for them to be wed. They we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter