[SNEAKING AROUND: PART 2]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-hyung paced back and forth nervously in front of the label's office. He checked the his phone clock again. It's already 3:50PM. The meeting is supposed to start at 4PM. Where the hell is his parents?

 

He decided to call his mother, hoping she'd already be in the parking lot or on the elevator on her way up.

 

As soon as his call connected, he started hearing a familiar ringtone nearby. He tried to find the source and was surprise when the nearest broom closet's door flew open. Stumbling out of it was Im Yoona, his mother, and Kwon Jiyong, his father.

 

"You're already here?! Oh my go--what were you two doing in there?!"

 

Yoona hand-combed her hair. While Jiyong tucks back his polo in his pants. 

 

"I-- er... I was just showing your mother around."

 

Min-hyung crossed his arms over his chest. "Jinjja?! You don't even work here, Dad! And you have lipstick on your chin."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and helped the man she was just with, clean up the stray lipstick mark on his chin. "Sorry, Min-hyungie."

 

"Gross! Just gross!" The young man shivered. "Let's just go, we're going to be late."

 

"Who are we meeting anyway? Leeteuk hyung? Shindong hyung?" Jiyong asked.

 

Min-hyung is currently training under SM Entertainment, much to the dismay of his father who had wanted him to follow in his footsteps in YG. Min-hyung reasoned that the public doesn't really know he's G-Dragon's only son. Plus he is a big fan of NCT especially their rap line. His goal is to join the ever-increasing worldwide-known group and be part of the NCT 2028 line up. Among other reasons.

 

"Don't tell me it's Donghae!" Jiyong clucked his tongue. "Donghae hates me."

 

"Oh shut it. He does not." Yoona countered immediately.

 

Min-hyung tilted his head thoughtfully "Now that Dad mentioned it, when Uncle Hae runs the training, he puts extra pressure on me."

 

"See? It's because he used to like your mother. But your mother chose me, of course."

 

"Kwon Jiyong! Stop saying nonsense! Honey, don't believe your father. Uncle Hae loves you. He just expects more from you."

 

Min-hyung still looked dubious, especially when  Jiyong went behind Yoona and whispered to him, "Hates us! Donghae hates us!"

 

When they got inside, Eunhyuk from Super Junior asked them to sit down. The Super Junior men have been running the training from time to time, wanting to continue getting involved in the development of new idols in the company. 

 

Yoona crossed her legs, putting her bag down beside the chair. "Oppa, don't tell me, Hyungie is already debuting? It's too early, don't you think?"

 

Jiyong's chest swelled with pride. "Too early? He's going to be the first second-generation idol. Both parents are KPOP legends? He'll have a huge fanbase."

 

Min-hyung slouched on his chair between his parents. He is so busted.

 

"Actually, guys, I called both of you here not to sign his contract but to tell you about an incident." Eunhyuk started.

 

"Incident? Did he get hurt during training?"

 

"No. Nothing like that." Eunhyuk eyed the already frowning trainee. "Min-hyung assaulted a fellow trainee earlier. I stepped out to answer a call and when I came back, he was punching the hell out of Raejoon." 

 

Yoona blinked a few times and started laughing nervously. She put a hand on Min-hyung's shoulder. "Are-- are you sure? Maybe you didn't see it right, oppa. Min-hyung is not really a violent child."

 

"Mom~" Min-hyung whined.

 

Jiyong's expression turned serious. "Is that true, son?"

 

Their son nodded solemnly.

 

Eunhyuk sighed. "Normally, I would let it go b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter