[PAST AIN'T THE PAST]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Enjoy your vacation here at the Ha-Ha-Holiday Beach Resort!" Yoona greeted the newlyweds who just checked into the hotel. 

 

"I still can't believe you still say that ridiculous resort slogan every time you interact with a guest." Hyoyeon commented while organizing her clipboard for today's activities. 

 

"I know it's silly but I am the hotel manager and I have to set a good example for the staff. By the way, I heard there were some issues with the flower arrangements for tomorrow's wedding."

 

The hotel's event coordinator sighed. "The mothers of the bride and groom had a disagreement with the centerpiece. Don't worry, it's all fixed now."

 

Yoona nodded, relieved. She tidies up the front desk as Hyoyeon turned the radio volume up. I'm a Loser~ oh yeah~ I'm a loser~ Yeah~

 

A teasing grin formed in Hyoyeon's face as she looked at her long time friend. "Look, Yoong. It's BIGBANG on the radio."

 

Before she could even let out any reaction, the song ended and the DJ's voice was heard through the radio speakers. 

 

"That was LOSER by BIGBANG. Another guaranteed hit by the Kings of KPOP. YG had just reported that following the group's Japan concert tour, they had profitted over 250 million USD. Very impressive!"

 

Hyoyeon let out a low whistle. "250 million dollars wow. All that money and no child support. Wow."

 

"Shush! Not in the lobby! In fact, never mention it at all." She looked around, making sure no one had heard them. "If Nammie hears you.."

 

"Hear what?" The 15-year old girl walks in the lobby in her school uniform, her curly hair bouncing as she greets her Hyoyeon imo and her mom.

 

Im Namaka, Yoona's daughter from a beautiful accident during her teenage years. Yoona had named her after the Hawaiian term for the eyes and also from the goddess of the sea, Namaka. 

 

It was the perfect name. Yoona's love for the sea had kept her from moving away to her beautiful seaside town. Nammie looks like a carbon copy of Yoona, except for the eyes. That the teenager got from her donor. 

 

Yoona side eyed Hyoyeon who gave her an apologetic look. "Nothing! Your imo is just talking about how proud she is of you! School of Performing Arts Seoul!"

 

"The school of the stars~" Hyoyeon gave the girl a hug. "Once you're famous, you're not going to forget about imo and our little town, right?"

 

Nammie only laughed. She's used to the dramatic antics of her mom and her best friend. Sometimes she thinks her acting skills and most definitely her dancing skills were highly influenced by the two.

 

"Are you going to be home in time for dinner?"

 

The middle schooler nodded. "Always! I have a big day today, I'm heading the team that will welcome Bang Yedam for the event on Friday! Mom! Bang Yedam!!! A SOPA graduate~" 

 

"I know, honey. They're staying here, remember?" Yoona chuckled at her daughter's excitement. "Remember to be polite and kind, okay?"

 

"Always~ See you later, imo! Love you Mom!"

 

Hyoyeon stepped out of the front desk. "I'm going to go deal with the catering for tomorrow."

 

She waved goodbye happily and when her daughter was out the door, she let out a sneer. "What is the matter with these YG stars flocking over our town?"

 

"Good morning!"

 

"Speaking of.." Yoona smirked. "Good morning, mam! Ready to check out?"

 

Chaerin has a towel over her shoulders ready to spend the day at the beach. Definitely nowhere near checking out and leaving the town. "My, my. The hotel manager is determined to get me out of here. Sorry, babe. Not for another few weeks. I'm off to find song inspiration at the beach."

 

"Is that what they call tanning and flirting with the locals these days?" Yoona pretended to think.

 

"I don't flirt. I just flirt back." Chaerin winked. "Work hard pleasing the guests, Manager Im."

 

"You know I do. Dinner at 6?" 

 

"I'll be there!"

 

Lee Chaerin, also known as CL, the baddest female of KPOP had been staying at the Holiday Beach Resort for the last three weeks.

 

On her first night, Yoona found her looking very displeased at the resort's two star restaurant. She had been called to deal with it. Chaerin called the dishes good but detached. 

 

At first, Yoona had the expression that the idol was just being difficult in purpose. CL wanted something homely. Whatever that means. 

 

She was late with her dinner with her daughter and on a whim, she had asked the idol to come with her. Nammiecooked dinner that night and Chaerin loved it. 

 

They became fast friends from that day. Dinner five times a week as she shared her tales as a superstar for Namaka to indulge in.

 

 

CL poured another full portion of wine on hers and Yoona's glass. 

 

Namaka shot up from her seat. "And that's my cue to leave the adults alone and do my homework."

 

Yoona giggled. "Honey, you can stay. Come sit with us."

 

"No thank you, Ma. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter