[FUTURE AND REGRETS: PART TWO]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blows softly as Yoona settles on a bench on a park she's been frequenting lately. Fall season just started and staying on a quiet park like this waiting for the sunset is such a peaceful and calming experience.

 

She closes her eyes and exhaled happily. Next week would mark two years of her wedding. What a rollercoaster ride of feelings that day was. She put out her left hand and looked at her wedding ring lovingly. She's now a wife for almost two years. Who would have thought?

 

"Hi,"

 

She turned to see Kwon Ji Yong sitting beside her. "Jiyong-ssi! It's been a while!"

 

"Is it? I've been busy with my clothing company." He pointed at her ring. "How's married life?"

 

Yoona smiled and looked away. How is he not finding it weird? They're exes. "It's everything I've ever dreamed it would be. My husband is caring and sweet even after two years. Too bad his schedule has been fully packed recently."

 

"Too bad." Jiyong echoed. "Are you happy?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Good. That's all I ever wanted for you." Jiyong stared at her, admiring the smile on her face.

 

She nudged him playfully. This conversation is getting too serious. "How about you? How have you been?"

 

He shrugged. "I couldn't complain. Hmm.. well.. there's one thing."

 

"Jinjja? What is it?"

 

"Nahh, I shouldn't bother you with my problems." 

 

Yoona shook him lightly. "Oh come on! Tell me!"

 

"Aish, fine. There's this thing I've been asking my significant other for awhile now. And she keeps saying no? I don't know what to do anymore." He sighed dramatically. 

 

She glared at him. "Maybe she's worried that when she finally agrees to it, then she would end up doing the whole thing alone. You travel a lot, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter