[CASA NOSTRA]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The music was booming loud as a group of partygoers in the VIP section raised their shot glasses for another cheers.

 

"Another round, yeah?" The black-haired woman wearing a skimpy, backless dress raised her arm to signal the waiter. "Another round of tequila here!"

 

She swayed her hips to the music, closing her eyes as she felt the atmosphere of the noisy club, her friends laughing and conversing in the background. It's only their third round of shots but she was slightly feeling tipsy already. 

 

She didn't know how much time had passed but she suddenly felt the change in atmosphere when the background chatter suddenly stopped. She opened her eyes to see her friends staring at her... no, staring at something behind her. 

 

"." She muttered. She turned around and smiled at the two newcomers.

 

She spread her arms to welcome them. But the two men weren't amused, they had stoic expressions that made them even more intimidating.

 

"Boys, welcome to the party!" 

 

"Bella don, we need to get you home now." One of the men said. 

 

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not coming with you if you keep calling me by that title. I said it before, call me noona."

 

One of the men, known as Hyunsuk, hesitated before obeying. "Noona.. the boss is looking for you."

 

The other man, Yoshi, nodded. "He's not happy, Yoona noona."

 

Yoona groaned, grabbing another shot from the waiter who just arrived and drinking it in one go. "When is he ever happy?"

 

Knowing she can stay here to piss off the boss and probably have the club shut down if she makes him step inside this place, she let the two men her home. 

 

 

When they arrived at the casa, she tried to go up the stairs to her bedroom but the men blocked her way. "What the hell, guys? I'm going to bed."

 

"He wants to see you."

 

Annoyed, she crossed her arms and asked, "Where the hell is he?"

 

Instead of answering, the men led the way down to the basement where they housed the shooting range.

 

 

"Noona?" Yoshi shot a look at his partner before continuing. "The boss is not in a good mood. Would you please not-- er, piss him off even more?"

 

She chuckled. "Pissing him off is my specialty. Don't worry, boys. You won't get into trouble."

 

The boss had his protective headphones on as he shot bullseye in the head of the target. Upon seeing the arrival of Yoona, he removed it.

 

"Boss, bella don is here."

 

He didn't answer right away as he took his time reloading his weapon. 

 

When you first see the boss, you had no doubt that he is the head of the mafia family. He just had a certain aura around him that you know he is in-charge. Not to mention, the expensive jewelry he has on and the impeccable suits he always put on. He is the boss. He is the feared G-Dragon. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter