[INDECISIVE]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not friends, not enemies. Just some strangers with some memories.

 

 

Their eyes met in a split second. But that was enough for her heart to start beating wildly.

 

She shook her head and tried paid attention to Sooyoung's story. Tried, being the keyword. 

 

They were in a VIP lounge at a high-end club a few minutes away from the hotel they were staying at. Yoona was done with her press commitment in China and was glad to unwind with her groupmates. 

 

They did not expect to be at the same club as Big Bang who just finished their China tour. 

 

Tiffany, Hyoyeon & Yuri was the ones visibly excited to see the boys. They squealed and hugged them when they approached and offered them to stay.

 

"We don't want to impose.." Big Bang's leader said, glancing quickly at her.

 

Yuri gave her best friend a look. Yoona glared at her before clearing . "No way. You guys can stay with us. No problem." She said, not looking at him but at the others instead. "In fact, let me get you your drinks."

 

"I'll go help." Choi Seunghyun said, holding the small of her back as they made their way to the bar. He quickly ordered. "Sorry, Yoong. We didn't know you girls were here."

 

Yoona smiled. "It's okay. It's nothing."

 

When they got back, everyone was already settled, splitting into groups launching stories to each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter