[PERMISSION]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt for this oneshot: "I'm with him for better or for worse."

 

"It'll probably be worse."

 

"I knew that the day I met him."

 

 

 

Yoona sat prim and proper, with her head down while Lee Soo Man processed her words. 

 

"I have been in a serious relationship with Big Bang's G-Dragon and we'd like to make our relationship public."

 

Those were her exact words a few seconds ago. She and Jiyong have been preparing for this moment ever since their third anniversary. She requested this meeting a few weeks back with the full support of her group members. 

 

"Are you kidding me?" SM Entertainment's CEO asked. "Don't waste my time like this."

 

Yoona exhaled. "Sajangnim, with all due respect, it is true and we, Jiyong and I, would like to ask for your permission before we announce it to the media."

 

Announcing to the media.. Now that is the fun part. Assuming their bosses would let them go through it without getting fired.

 

They planned extravagant subtle sightings together. In Seoul, overseas, in music shows. They're going to have to tease the VIPs and Sones. Everyone is in on it already. Well.. except for the management.

 

Yet.

 

"Three years? What do you mean three years? How?"

 

"We managed to keep our relationship really private. That's what matters. Sajangnim," Yoona leaned forward, talking with a softer voice. One that she knows he won't resist. "SNSD is in the years where our fans would expect us to date. Basically, the no dating clause on our contracts were long over. Telling you first is just a formality. And because I wanted you, our father figure, to be the first ones to know first." She looked at her boss expectantly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter